Do-It-All Hardtail

Posted: Jan 17, 2011 at 4:15 Quote
kylechapman wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
transition vagrant. it can handle anything a fully could
forgot about the vagrant. Your right it would be an excellent choice.
thats a great idea, one of my favourite frames
But they stopped production

Hornet?
Pre light, looks great, 100-150mm fork travel, really cheap and i think imna get one

Posted: Jan 17, 2011 at 16:41 Quote
what about the NS core or surge. Are those any good. I'm think about getting one...
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200709/27/44/d0074144_037789.jpg

Posted: Jan 18, 2011 at 6:30 Quote
t3kman wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
I would take a look at the SC Chamelion (Like the Jackel but more all around-ish.) the Sinister Ridge, and if you can find one, an Evil Soveriegn. All of them have great geo for all around hardtails and they can all take a beating. My order of which to get would be the Evil first, the SC second, and the Sinister thrird.
I agree

Yeah, SC Cameleon is mint. Or a Cotic BFe. Or a transition TransAm. Or a Charge Blender. Or a On One 456 SS. I could go on. All super sweetSmile Salute

Posted: Jan 18, 2011 at 6:40 Quote
willems wrote:
what about the NS core or surge. Are those any good. I'm think about getting one...
*snip*
Which core r u looking at?

Posted: Jan 18, 2011 at 9:05 Quote
speedyturtle52 wrote:
willems wrote:
*snip*
im actually looking at the surge. im doing a custom build with a hammerschmidt. its going to be a 2 speed monster. the surge is their only frame that has adjustable drop outs. it was between the surge and the transition trans-am... i think im going with the surge. cheaper and more jumper friendly...

Posted: Jan 18, 2011 at 11:01 Quote
willems wrote:
speedyturtle52 wrote:
willems wrote:
*snip*
im actually looking at the surge. im doing a custom build with a hammerschmidt. its going to be a 2 speed monster. the surge is their only frame that has adjustable drop outs. it was between the surge and the transition trans-am... i think im going with the surge. cheaper and more jumper friendly...

looked at the hornet?

Posted: Jan 18, 2011 at 11:12 Quote
hoooked myself up with a Norco sasquatch and wouldnt go back, honestly though it all about what feels comfortable to you.
photo

Posted: Jan 20, 2011 at 12:10 Quote
My suggestions would be (not in any particular order);
1) dmr trailstar
2) Chromag Aperture
3) Cove Stiffee

Posted: Jan 23, 2011 at 10:41 Quote
I love my Chameleon

photo

Posted: Jan 23, 2011 at 14:13 Quote
gordanfreman wrote:
I love my Chameleon

photo

Sweet ride mateSmile

Posted: Jul 9, 2013 at 3:01 Quote
willems wrote:
speedyturtle52 wrote:
willems wrote:
*snip*
Have you built it up since? If yes, would you recommend it for AM use?

Posted: Jul 13, 2013 at 4:33 Quote
What is the differemce between an NS Bikes Society and Surge frame concerning stregth and intended use?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025456
Mobile Version of Website