Police Encounter on a Bike. .

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Police Encounter on a Bike. .
Previous Page |
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 8:51 Quote
What's the worst thing you've been caught by the cops doing, on your bike?

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 8:58 Quote
half cab to roll back 180. almost got a 400 dollar ticket

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 8:58 Quote
builing dirt jumps on private land so the cops come nd said a few words nd thats about it ond been told off rding in town aswell stupid old people they shud watch where theyre going

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 8:59 Quote
i got pulled over on my bike by the 5.0 for running a stop sign. he let me off with a warning.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 9:00 Quote
A couple of months ago, the police in our area were having a 'crackdown' on people biking on the pavements, or on the roads at night without lights. One night i was out with my mate who started manualling along the pavement, and at the same time a police man, on a bike biking down the road shouted for him to stop, then turned off towards us. He took the details of my mate and he would get a letter in the post - an official warning, but it never came. Apparently if he was to do it again he could have his bike seized. All for pulling a wheelie on a pavement in the dark, when no other people where nearby.
Cop Confused

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 9:02 Quote
i got pulled over with sirens just for going fast without lights on the pavement at night haha!

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 9:02 Quote
Making doubles out of a couple of massive piles of sand and 2 plywood sheets (raided from a nearby building site). Dog unit pulled up lol!

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 9:04 Quote
i got lights sirens and all for going like 20 down the sidewalk. on Mainstreet

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 9:05 Quote
cuting in front of a cop car whene i was in first geer and he gave me a worning

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
building dirt jumps in the middle of a city park and jumping them, the the police pulled up so we stopped but they got out and told us to keep jumping them, they were bike cops they just wanted to watch.. they called all the other bike cops so about 4 cop cars pulled up and they were all watching us. they didnt even care that we made dirt jumps in the middle of the park Cop

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 9:07 Quote
worst was getting caught riding in a fountain which was like a big bowl, it was off, we ran from the state police

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 9:11 Quote
Got my bike seized in Baltimore for riding a monument..super gay metro police man in one of those "smart cars"...but illegal is illegal and theres nothing we can do about it.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 9:11 Quote
in canada we dont get it trouble from police, its just like environmentalist retards that tear down everything you build

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 9:13 Quote
Beucase Canadian cops are drunk and playing hockey all they time!

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 9:14 Quote
karpielriderx wrote:
Beucase Canadian cops are drunk and playing hockey all they time!

haha yeah probably, New Hampshire cops are just everywhere, and gay.

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008665
Mobile Version of Website