Police Encounter on a Bike. .

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Police Encounter on a Bike. .
Posted: Apr 7, 2012 at 14:18 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
In theory a car has a larger contact patch, bigger brakes, more weight to push tires into the ground.

How far it takes you to stop doesn't matter at all, if you know it takes longer to stop you increase following distance. Its your responsibility to know that and make sure other people on the road don't get hurt.

didnt put that in my variables haha

Posted: Dec 10, 2012 at 11:21 Quote
Yesterday me and 2 freinds were at the park waiting for some chicks to turn up and one of the guys i was with decided he was gonna try smash a beer bottle.... Then we just hear a bitchy lady shout: if you carry on doing that im ringing the police.. we were like, oh ok then and then shes like, Im ringing them now!! So we boosted off down the road and unfortunatly the guy that was playing with the bottle didnt have a bike, we got about 500m then decided to cross the road and hide in the fores then a 2 police cars come round the corner and stop us. The police made us ride our asses off back to the park then pick rubbish up there. So all of this was over a bottle that didnt even smash

Posted: Dec 10, 2012 at 11:36 Quote
I'm glad you didn't get in trouble but breaking glass witout the intent to clean it up is stupid.

Posted: Dec 10, 2012 at 12:51 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
I'm glad you didn't get in trouble but breaking glass witout the intent to clean it up is stupid.
It wasnt me. haha the police werent that angry, one just rocked up and asked if we were in any gangs lol. I dont know why they needed 3 cars though!

Posted: Dec 10, 2012 at 17:00 Quote
cameronumf wrote:
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
It wasnt me. haha the police werent that angry, one just rocked up and asked if we were in any gangs lol. I dont know why they needed 3 cars though!

Smashes beer bottle.

Becomes gangster.

Posted: Dec 10, 2012 at 17:03 Quote
from what im hearing the gang problem is getting pretty bad in NZ. even in Australia gang violence is getting worse.

Posted: Dec 10, 2012 at 23:11 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
from what im hearing the gang problem is getting pretty bad in NZ. even in Australia gang violence is getting worse.
Yep. Have u herd of places called Murupara and Minginui?

Posted: Dec 12, 2012 at 23:28 Quote
I heard in NZ, the Orcs from mordor are battling with the people of Gondor over who has the right to inhabit Osgiliath. Crazy shit man...

Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 0:05 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
I heard in NZ, the Orcs from mordor are battling with the people of Gondor over who has the right to inhabit Osgiliath. Crazy shit man...

lol

Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 0:14 Quote
Few weeks ago got pulled over doing 120km/h down a hill after passing a plain cop car and waving to him, Got off with a warning cuz there were no trails around and asked "What else am I gonna do with a Downhill bike?"
f*cking awesome Auckland cops....

Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 0:56 Quote
You were doing 120 km/h? Lol. Find that a little hard to believe mate.

Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 7:00 Quote
You weren't doing 120km/h. specially on a downhill bike.

Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 7:26 Quote
Was the DH bike made by Nasa with additional rockets? Wink

Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 12:00 Quote
74mph? f*ck off.

Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 15:32 Quote
I've done 70 mph, but it was on a road bike, on a 2km downhill arrow straight road, and I was fully tucked

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011140
Mobile Version of Website