Police Encounter on a Bike. .

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Police Encounter on a Bike. .
Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 16:17 Quote
ive hit 40mph on my DH bike, but it was getting to a point wind resistance was overcoming anything extra i was putting in, and i was pretty much spinning out a 40t chainring

Posted: Dec 14, 2012 at 18:54 Quote
Oh shit wtf, im retarded to not catch that. Dunno what I used to calculate that!? I was going 52mph, Not gonna try and convert that considering what my calculator told me last time... :/
Morphine and being shit at math already wasn't good already....

Posted: Dec 14, 2012 at 19:03 Quote
Not really buying it still.

Have had a few pretty bad encounters on my motorcycle. Cops can be complete d-bags for no reason.

Posted: Dec 14, 2012 at 20:01 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Not really buying it still.

Have had a few pretty bad encounters on my motorcycle. Cops can be complete d-bags for no reason.

Lol, when I rode my motorcycle, some people thought I was a cop....they slowed down to the speed limit when I came up behind them.

O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2013 at 15:45 Quote
This is why you have ear a helmet legally,

Luckily I was wearing a helmet. Over cooked a flip in August last year and fractured my skull. If I had not been wearing my lid I would have been dead. Literally. You may think it's fun or nice to not wear a lid, but take it from me... head injuries are not worth it. Please be smart. Neuro surgery is not something you can easily recover from.
Luckily I was wearing a helmet. Over cooked a flip in August last year and fractured my skull. If I had not been wearing my lid I would have been dead. Literally. You may think it s fun or nice to not wear a lid but take it from me... head injuries are not worth it. Please be smart. Neuro surgery is not something you can easily recover from.

Posted: Apr 15, 2013 at 13:46 Quote
Got pulled over for doing 44mph in a 35mph zone, no ticket just a laugh at the officer who had nothing to do but pull over a bicyclist.

Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 7:56 Quote
BAKEDOUT wrote:
Got pulled over for doing 44mph in a 35mph zone, no ticket just a laugh at the officer who had nothing to do but pull over a bicyclist.

Nice. Fighting some real crime on the mean streets.

Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 8:20 Quote
skitching a car with me on one side and my buddy on the other side down main street in our small town. 50 dollar tickets for us and 200 for the driver.

Posted: Apr 26, 2013 at 0:48 Quote
BAKEDOUT wrote:

You may laugh at him, but your the one that stands to loose when someone pulls out not expecting a bike flying down at 44mph with no chance in hell of stopping quickly.

He's looking after your bacon.

Posted: May 13, 2013 at 12:30 Quote
Got pulled over for doing 75km/h in a 50 zone, cop gave me props for being able to do that speed on a downhill bike and he let me go, no warning or anything

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015543
Mobile Version of Website