I want to see some pictures or stories about your worst wipeout.

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
I want to see some pictures or stories about your worst wipeout.
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 at 13:05 Quote
it hurts walking around with a dislocated sholder.

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
well today this guy i dont know we were all hitying the jumps and he over shot the road gap and slid on his face for bout 5 feet. It was scary Broken nose broken colar bone teeth gona and one messed up face

photo

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 15:30 Quote
[Quote="tots242"]well today this guy i dont know we were all hitying the jumps and he over shot the road gap and slid on his face for bout 5 feet. It was scary Broken nose broken colar bone teeth gona and one messed up face
Quote]
omg!! that is messed up! hope hes gana be alright.

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 15:32 Quote
yaaa i know i feel sorry for him

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 15:57 Quote
kinda looks like jam.. not to be mean or anything

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
tots242 wrote:
well today this guy i dont know we were all hitying the jumps and he over shot the road gap and slid on his face for bout 5 feet. It was scary Broken nose broken colar bone teeth gona and one messed up face

photo

what a f*cking hero. sir we salute you.

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
tots242 wrote:

photo

.... why i want a full faceSalute

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 16:38 Quote
I tore my chin and lip off of my jaw bone. And i scraped up my whole face.

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 10:46 Quote
There was a massive rocky hill with a turn in it, so i went down like i always do full pelt and as i was turning the bike started wobbling and then i hit a big stone (really fast) and went over the handle bars smashed my head on the ground (wearing a full face thank god) knocking me out for like 5 seconds and then landed on my shoulder as i fell aswell breaking my collarbone,

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 21:00 Quote
i did this about 2 weeks ago im only 13 and i was hitting a 5ft drop that goes down onto a really steep landing that levels out into a parking lot i took the drop and as i was coming down the landing when i tried the brakes (hydrolic) so..... they were low on fluids and didnt work and to top it off my friend rode infront of me so i smacked into him flew about 20 ft across the parking lot and made contact with the back of a car i broke 1 of my ribs and i broke my arm/wrist in 2 places riding at rotary beach summerland british columbia if u ever go there chek out the clay cliffs above the parking lot

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 21:02 Quote
tots242 wrote:

photo

holy crap hope he gets better soon and ur rt hes a hero

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
flyingMonkeychild wrote:
tots242 wrote:

photo

holy crap hope he gets better soon and ur rt hes a hero
you should buy him a get well full face

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.039925
Mobile Version of Website