Bmx Vs Dj what to choose ?

PB Forum :: Beginners
Bmx Vs Dj what to choose ?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 13:34 Quote
Ive ridden both bmx and dj (although ive ridden mtb dj longer) i realy dont know what to choose i feel much more risktaking on a mtb but what do u guys think ?

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
just ride..................................................................

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 17:05 Quote
you do know dj is a dirt jump right?...you can dj on a bmx or mtb...i say bmx but thats because they are more practical...

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 22:25 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
you do know dj is a dirt jump right?...you can dj on a bmx or mtb...i say bmx but thats because they are more practical...

I know but when i say dj i mean on a mtb cuz i cant dj on a bmx for shit

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 4:49 Quote
Ride both, if you can afford.
I wouldn't say that bmx is more practical than mtb, because with bmx you can do only dirt jumping and street/park riding (and maybe racing).

Also if you find dirt jumping easier with mtb, and have enough money to buy one, why would you get a bmx.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 4:53 Quote
both is the best,
i think,

but ride what you feel more suitable,comfortable,
Big Grin

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 11:48 Quote
my definition of practical...cheaper, harder to break, more flickable, and alot of fun...the fact thast its cheaper and harder to break makes riding alot more fun when you dont have to wait for broken parts...

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 17:58 Quote
ive ridden am mtb for ever and could never get use to bmx again, but if your short on bank id go with bmx

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 21:45 Quote
Hey everyone and ty,
ive decided to go for mtb
-im 1m70 and im 14 so i dont whant a small bike
- feel moire comfortable and daring on one
-i dont flip back when i jump on a mtb Smile

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 21:47 Quote
Killerskilz wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:

I know but when i say dj i mean on a mtb cuz i cant dj on a bmx for shit

well you could try practicing....

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 14:13 Quote
Killerskilz wrote:
Hey everyone and ty,
ive decided to go for mtb
-im 1m70 and im 14 so i dont whant a small bike
- feel moire comfortable and daring on one
-i dont flip back when i jump on a mtb Smile
Cool but you get loads of people on bmxs' that are the same hight as mtb riders. Its more of what you get use to and prefer.

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 14:19 Quote
go with a dj(mtb)...

Posted: Apr 7, 2011 at 20:15 Quote
I'm selling my dj for a BMX, I've rode a BMX only a couple times but it was amazing. If there are big nice dj's around where you live I would get a dj. Well you've already picked but thats just my oppinion. 2 different styles.

Posted: Oct 3, 2013 at 15:29 Quote
Killerskilz wrote:
Ive ridden both bmx and dj (although ive ridden mtb dj longer) i realy dont know what to choose i feel much more risktaking on a mtb but what do u guys think ?
I would go for a dirt jumper with fairly rised bars so you can ride dj amazing but you could also ride street and skateparks.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011002
Mobile Version of Website