What DJ Tyre is officially the best?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What DJ Tyre is officially the best?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 9:11 Quote
Right, me and my 2mates constantly having this arguement.

What DJ Tyres are better?

The three ive thought of is the:

Maxxis Swamp thing

Maxxis Holy rollers

DMR Diggers.

Tell me what you think!!

Batman

I know ive totally confused you all, sorry!

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 9:18 Quote
lukekona wrote:
Right, me and my mate are constantly having this arguement.

What DJ Tyres are better? And if not these, what is the ultimate tyre for really slidy mud?

The two ive thought of is the:

Maxxis Swamp thing

Maxxis High rollers

DMR Diggers.

Tell me what you think!!

Batman

what tyre do you think and what tyre does your mate think. and do you mean the best for dj or the best for slippy mud?

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 9:18 Quote
lukekona wrote:
Right, me and my mate are constantly having this arguement.

What DJ Tyres are better? And if not these, what is the ultimate tyre for really slidy mud?

The two ive thought of is the:

1.Maxxis Swamp thing

2.Maxxis High rollers

3.DMR Diggers.

Tell me what you think!!

Batman

This doesn't make senseConfused

Slidy Mud the swamp things and dj's holy roller

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 9:20 Quote
I think holy roller coz they do slide a bit, but its fun when they do. He is totally biased towards his Diggers, even if they bloody killed him!

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 9:21 Quote
lukekona wrote:
I think holy roller coz they do slide a bit, but its fun when they do. He is totally biased towards his Diggers, even if they bloody killed him!

i ride diggers on my bigger biek and twin rail and rt on my street bike. it all depends on the conditions. holy rollers for dj ye but not high rollers theyre dh tires.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 9:51 Quote
I dont know what kind of is ground where you drive, but Maxxis Holy roller or Kenda K Rad those are nearly same, and good tyres. But I think Kenda is better than Maxxis.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
YuHo wrote:
I dont know what kind of is ground where you drive, but Maxxis Holy roller or Kenda K Rad those are nearly same, and good tyres. But I think Kenda is better than Maxxis.

kenda isnt better than maxxis.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 10:03 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:
YuHo wrote:

kenda isnt better than maxxis.

Back yourself up here

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 10:08 Quote
MAXXIS BABY, holy rollers for dj 100% all the way. and maxxis in my opinion are the best tires, for everything.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 10:09 Quote
NO u wana ride wid Schwalbe Crazy Bobs or Table tops both exceptional tyres!!! and pretty cheap!!!

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
Shwable tabletop, K-rad, holy roller, 8tracks. They are all pretty good but it totaly depends on the ground you ride on.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 10:15 Quote
where u ride and the conditions of the ground are vital for choosing the right tyre!! i use Schwalbe crazy bob's as the track i ride mostly is pretty hard, sorta like concrete!!!

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 10:18 Quote
i cant see hhow evryone rates k-rads. they fall apart loads and arnt that grippy when you crank it over fast... dmr moto diggers work best for me. and the dmr moto street one is shockin too, i fell off on it many times for no reason other than lack of grip on the edge of the tyre

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
Best all round tyre is the DMR Moto. But the best tyre for dirt overall is the Schwalbe Table Tops.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 10:27 Quote
holly rollers, or kenda small block

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009272
Mobile Version of Website