why so much hate against kona?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
why so much hate against kona?
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 9:55 Quote
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 10:55 Quote
dont really care the fact u dont like them i care more to the fact u are ditching are bikes. yes it is for opinions but we got the point u dislike them from the start yet ppl go on and on about it. dont see me ditching ure bike mainly cuz i dont care what u ride or how u ride or anyone as long as everyone is enjoying it. were all one big family wats so hard bout geting along

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 11:02 Quote
i was just speaking my mind, but hey if i've annoyed u or anything, sorry

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 11:07 Quote
maxm93 wrote:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhoah I've said why I dislike (I DONT HATE THEM!) about 5 times..and forums are for expressing your opinions, why do u give a sh*t whether I like kona anyway? each to their own Wink
okay, but you still haven't said why you dislike them.

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 11:15 Quote
yeah I have, look back in the forum, I've said it a few times

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 11:18 Quote
whatpage please. (there are like 18 of 'em and i don't want to spend 30 mins looking through them)

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 11:33 Quote
pretty much p9 onwards, although admiteddly i've said a one or two things i dont mean

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 11:37 Quote
norcohucker wrote:
I like Kona and all, they're GREAT, but........ they ARE very common!!!

theyre common because lots of people buy them, and they buy them because theyre good, you wouldn't go out and buy a crap bike.

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 12:06 Quote
maxm93 wrote:
ha, I said the giant acid had the same mech as a stinky, and I never said I didnt like the stinky JUST because of that..but it didnt make my opinion swing at all, and anyway, why are you getting so pissed of about it, I hate kona and whatever you say, you're not going to make me change my mind.
as i was going through your comments to find out why you "dislike not hate" kona i found this comment of yours. aaha!! now can you still say you only dislike them? or is that one of those things that you dodn't mean?

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 12:15 Quote
yeah, it was, got a problem with it?

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 13:02 Quote
maxm93 wrote:
haha mate dont try and act SOLID behind the keyboard, "fighting online is just like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarted".

does that look familiar? oh and before i forget...
maxm93 wrote:
dude i hate kona because so many people I've met seem to think they're better than all other bikes when they're clearly not
is that another thing you didn't mean?

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 13:33 Quote
wow, i actually said that i didnt mean some of the stuff i said, hows that so hard to accept. jeese i was actually trying to say sorry and then u start going cwazy

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 13:49 Quote
pedalupbombdown u must be sad cos everything maxm93 has sed uve immediatly replied to.i did it before but relised it was worthless as i can never beat people like u and madike who sit behind a keyboard looking up facts JUST so they can prove somebody wrong on the internet. go out and ride instead of being on this stupid shitty forum trying to make people change their minds who wont. Pimp

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 14:01 Quote
usually i don't post in the daytime b/c i'm riding but the times i do (like now) it's either raining (like now) or i'm in school (like 2 1/2 hours ago) i wasn't trying to be an a*shole, it just annoys me when people are hypicritical. sorry if i offended you and to macacid, yes i am sad... it's raining and i cant go ride my bike like you suggested.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010935
Mobile Version of Website