why so much hate against kona?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
why so much hate against kona?
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 15:12 Quote
Well, sorry for the triple post I had three paragraphs to follow but it won't post damn it. Kona rock!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 19:43 Quote
NNo kona rider cares if you like kona or not, we dont like i when you go around saying "oh dont buy a kona they suck" or "kona sucks period." you wouldnt like it either if everyone was saying it about ur bike.

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 19:54 Quote
but they wouldnt because they would be lying

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 4:55 Quote
macacid wrote:
pedalupbombdown u must be sad cos everything maxm93 has sed uve immediatly replied to.i did it before but relised it was worthless as i can never beat people like u and madike who sit behind a keyboard looking up facts JUST so they can prove somebody wrong on the internet. go out and ride instead of being on this stupid shitty forum trying to make people change their minds who wont. Pimp

Actually, you can't tell (no time code) but I'm only on here late at night as I do spend all day riding... It's nothing to do with me wanting to "prove somebody wrong on the internet" it's defending Kona. Who you seemed to want to put down no matter what! But I think we've about reached the conclusion, that you only dislike the Stinky. And Kona are good?

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 8:40 Quote
will54869 wrote:
but they wouldnt because they would be lying

Dont even get me started .. dam americans with your smart know-it-all-answers

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 9:50 Quote
devinofkona wrote:
NNo kona rider cares if you like kona or not, we dont like i when you go around saying "oh dont buy a kona they suck" or "kona sucks period." you wouldnt like it either if everyone was saying it about ur bike.
I've never told anyone not to buy a kona, and it seems that some kona riders do care if they started this forum (fair enough i'd wanna know if tones of people slagged of my bike make) and yeah i guess i did look like i was being hypocritacal lol but i honnestly wasnt, i just didnt think what i'd said before pressing the button, if u know what i mean

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 10:10 Quote
yes we forgive u, us kona riders are very courteus or however u speel it lol. but macacid wise u cant talk about any of them, every time we say something good about kona uve sooner or later came and posted something about it bad. i think its about time we killed this forum geting old and repititive.

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 10:26 Quote
thanks, but yeah this thing needs closing down

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 12:12 Quote
dross432 wrote:
yes we forgive u, us kona riders are very courteus or however u speel it lol. but macacid wise u cant talk about any of them, every time we say something good about kona uve sooner or later came and posted something about it bad. i think its about time we killed this forum geting old and repititive.
Did you even read all of my last post? I said i USED to and i STOPPED. You complete tool.. frikking hell close this bitch down

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 15:11 Quote
Christ! Everytime this looks like it's going to be over someone comes along and flames it again! Let it slide!

We have since established that this has merely been a clash of testosterone!

END KONA DEBATE

Now, let us talk about our favourite moment when riding. Mine was the first time I bunny hopped, only about 3 inches but I was stoked!!

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 15:19 Quote
my friend has a kona and he thinks its amazing but everytime it gets al little bit of mud in its parts it completly tears apart and he has to take it all apart clean it and put back together for it to work

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011735
Mobile Version of Website