Bring back the Enduro! (Post your Specialized Enduros)

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Bring back the Enduro! (Post your Specialized Enduros)
Posted: Jun 7, 2016 at 21:26 Quote
viciouscycleworx wrote:
My baby

photo

those tyres must be awesome for wet roots Big Grin

Posted: Jun 8, 2016 at 0:24 Quote
photo

photo

From Downolmpos 3 Enduro race Big Grin
I love my bikee

Posted: Jun 8, 2016 at 15:06 Quote
Got an offset bushing in now and running a Hillbilly DH casing on the front. Massive grip levels.

photo

Posted: Jun 8, 2016 at 17:59 Quote
wayfarersall wrote:
Got an offset bushing in now and running a Hillbilly DH casing on the front. Massive grip levels.

Is that a Fabric bottle?

Got one on my Enduro too, works great other than slamming into the Monarch reservoir when removing it. Haha

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 3:42 Quote
tf02 wrote:
wayfarersall wrote:

Is that a Fabric bottle?

Got one on my Enduro too, works great other than slamming into the Monarch reservoir when removing it. Haha

Nah it's a Specialized bottle and side release cage. Was thinking about those Fabric bottles though so good to know it's not an ideal fit!

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 8:30 Quote
Paint Job--

Guys, first post in PB. Big Grin

After seeing all those great rides you have posted here I got envious and am thinking of getting my 2014 Enduro Expert EVO painted.

How would you get the graphics/decals? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Frown

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 9:25 Quote
pabloquintana wrote:
Paint Job--

Guys, first post in PB. Big Grin

After seeing all those great rides you have posted here I got envious and am thinking of getting my 2014 Enduro Expert EVO painted.

How would you get the graphics/decals? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Frown
Specialized does not sell them. I have a vinyl die cutter and made the stencils for mine. you might find places that make the but spesh usually shuts them down.

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 14:18 Quote
'12 Enduro, formerly Evo, now with a standard shock on a BikeYoke custom link. Weighs in at 14.55 kg.

Now tuning that air shock for proper functioning with this frame was tricky, but now I'm coming close.

photo
photo

O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 18:09 Quote
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone could tell me how detrimental it would be to run 26" wheels in my 650b Enduro elite? Im spending a season in Whistler and want to kit my Enduro with more park orientated parts. I know getting a different bike would probably be more efficient in so many ways but it might be my only option..
I'd also be running a 26" fox 36
Many thanks guys!!

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 19:35 Quote
PodracerMan wrote:
'12 Enduro, formerly Evo, now with a standard shock on a BikeYoke custom link. Weighs in at 14.55 kg.

Now tuning that air shock for proper functioning with this frame was tricky, but now I'm coming close.

photo
photo

Makes me wanna order that bikeyoke now!
Looks good...

What's the shock dimensions? tup

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 19:57 Quote
wayfarersall wrote:
Nah it's a Specialized bottle and side release cage. Was thinking about those Fabric bottles though so good to know it's not an ideal fit!

Ah. Yeah, it's not the best, but it's pretty sweet not having a bottle cage on there also. I have a medium frame, there's a possibility the large could be better. Not sure though...

Posted: Jun 10, 2016 at 3:41 Quote
Jaromi15 wrote:
PodracerMan wrote:

photo
photo

Looks good...

It's a 200*57 shock which does mean the rear travel went from 160 to approx 167 mm. I did think of reducing the stroke to stock 54mm, but it's working fine with plenty of frame clearance, so I dropped the idea for now.

Posted: Jun 10, 2016 at 7:42 Quote
Any reason for mounting it in this direction? would it not clear the other way. The only reason I would run one of these yokes is so I could run a reservoir air shock. Obviously running a reservoir shock mounted in this direction would cause other issues.

Posted: Jun 10, 2016 at 10:00 Quote
PodracerMan wrote:
Jaromi15 wrote:
PodracerMan wrote:

photo
photo

Looks good...

It's a 200*57 shock which does mean the rear travel went from 160 to approx 167 mm. I did think of reducing the stroke to stock 54mm, but it's working fine with plenty of frame clearance, so I dropped the idea for now.
Doesn't that lead to the wheel hitting the frame?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018895
Mobile Version of Website