Bring back the Enduro! (Post your Specialized Enduros)

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Bring back the Enduro! (Post your Specialized Enduros)
O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 10:28 Quote
diego-b wrote:
Here is mine.
Clean
Clean
Clean
Clean
Clean

Nice whip! How you liking those tires? Just got a set, haven't been able to ride them yet

Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 11:20 Quote
Fast rolling and incredible bite on the corners...not much more I could ask for...they do seem to wear quickly though

Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 15:33 Quote
Never seen that colour before........looks rad. Is it a matte finish?

Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 20:54 Quote
I had just cleaned, it its just carbon black with custom stickers.

Posted: Mar 5, 2017 at 11:43 Quote
My friend has s-works enduro jawbreaker 650edition would there any issues running the ohlins rfx 36? Apart from the drop in bb height and headtube angle ?

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 22:08 Quote
Got a warranty frame from Specialized, they upgraded me from a Comp to and Expert Carbon Smile

Nothing stock here really, well maybe the tires...

2016 Enduro Expert
  2016 Enduro Expert

2016 Enduro Expert
  2016 Enduro Expert

2016 Enduro Expert
  2016 Enduro Expert

O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2017 at 9:18 Quote
goodwrench wrote:
Got a warranty frame from Specialized, they upgraded me from a Comp to and Expert Carbon Smile

2016 Enduro Expert
  2016 Enduro Expert

2016 Enduro Expert
  2016 Enduro Expert

2016 Enduro Expert
  2016 Enduro Expert

Gorgeous build!

Posted: Mar 27, 2017 at 10:48 Quote
Update to my 2015 650b, as she's had a few upgrades since last year Smile Had a pretty horrific clavicle fracture last May which has kept me off the rougher stuff for the best part of a year, so itching to get back out on her now that it's getting drier Big Grin

photo

Posted: Mar 27, 2017 at 15:50 Quote
[Quote="Stayslacking"]
goodwrench wrote:

2016 Enduro Expert
  2016 Enduro Expert

Gorgeous build!

Thanks!

Posted: Mar 27, 2017 at 15:51 Quote
coliander wrote:
Update to my 2015 650b, as she's had a few upgrades since last year Smile Had a pretty horrific clavicle fracture last May which has kept me off the rougher stuff for the best part of a year, so itching to get back out on her now that it's getting drier Big Grin

photo

Nice!

Love the blue accents.

Posted: Mar 28, 2017 at 1:22 Quote
tf02 wrote:
Vicious, you need to get off your high horse. What works for you may not be the best thing out there, nor does it mean that it will work for everyone else. Every post I see from you is pushing your 'modified' Fox shocks ... and saying what you have is the absolute best. It's pretty annoying and detracts from your credibility.

why would that detract from my credibility? The work I’ve done with Fox suspension mated to these bikes with specific mounting wasn’t a venture to make money, its born from necessity, you want a list of customers that have gone the fox route and are completely satisfied after the Ohlins/Cane creek/Rock Shox let downs? What coo you have against advancements and innovation? And if I’m honest, the only shocks that i have to charge people money to modify are air shocks, so maybe your credibility and understanding is the one in question

Posted: Mar 28, 2017 at 10:03 Quote
viciouscycleworx wrote:
tf02 wrote:
Vicious, you need to get off your high horse. What works for you may not be the best thing out there, nor does it mean that it will work for everyone else. Every post I see from you is pushing your 'modified' Fox shocks ... and saying what you have is the absolute best. It's pretty annoying and detracts from your credibility.

why would that detract from my credibility? The work I’ve done with Fox suspension mated to these bikes with specific mounting wasn’t a venture to make money, its born from necessity, you want a list of customers that have gone the fox route and are completely satisfied after the Ohlins/Cane creek/Rock Shox let downs? What coo you have against advancements and innovation? And if I’m honest, the only shocks that i have to charge people money to modify are air shocks, so maybe your credibility and understanding is the one in question

I have had terrible luck with Fox products, and great experiences dealing with SRAM/Cane Creek/Ohlins. We all have our opinions, most of them in this thread should be about how bad ass Enduros are, not squabbling about who likes what suspension company and why.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026734
Mobile Version of Website