Bring back the Enduro! (Post your Specialized Enduros)

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Bring back the Enduro! (Post your Specialized Enduros)
Posted: Jun 28, 2017 at 1:38 Quote
Photoshoot of my Enduro

Posted: Jul 21, 2017 at 5:57 Quote
After a few months of riding my enduro I've bitten the bullet and bought a bike yoke for my evo comp 2016, can't believe they spec this bike with a shock that has no adjustability apart from rebound and changing the spring!! Love the bike apart from that though. I've now got to decide what shock to go for, monarch rc3s seem quite popular but I'm also tempted by vivid airs.. I've seen quite a few cane creek shocks on eBay so it's probably going to be one of those three, any thoughts shock wise?

Posted: Jul 21, 2017 at 10:06 Quote
dmrgarry wrote:
After a few months of riding my enduro I've bitten the bullet and bought a bike yoke for my evo comp 2016, can't believe they spec this bike with a shock that has no adjustability apart from rebound and changing the spring!! Love the bike apart from that though. I've now got to decide what shock to go for, monarch rc3s seem quite popular but I'm also tempted by vivid airs.. I've seen quite a few cane creek shocks on eBay so it's probably going to be one of those three, any thoughts shock wise?
Don't go the CC route.

Posted: Jul 21, 2017 at 13:42 Quote
Lol i was wondering why there were so many for sale and so cheap. Vivid air is most likely choice for me so long as frame clearance won't be an issue?

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 9:53 Quote
PodracerMan wrote:
diego-b wrote:
Doesn't that lead to the wheel hitting the frame?
No, there is still almost 1cm of clearance between the swingarm and the seatpost.
USMC wrote:
Any reason for mounting it in this direction? would it not clear the other way. The only reason I would run one of these yokes is so I could run a reservoir air shock. Obviously running a reservoir shock mounted in this direction would cause other issues.
'10-12 Enduros with air shocks had them mounted this way, with the air reservoir towards the yoke. I saw pictures of this frame with the shock mounted the other way, but the seems to be barely enough room for it in the frame. As for shocks with an air reservoir - I actually saw a photo of a guy running the frame with the air reservoir to the right of the shock, didn't seem to be an issueSmile

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 16:04 Quote
Vivid Air is an awesome shock on an Enduro Evo ... I ran a Monarch Plus on mine for a while, but the Vivid feels bottomless and doesn't pack up during long descents.

Check out my Evo from a page or so back:

tf02 wrote:
Managed to pick up a Vivid Air for bike park days.

Posted: Jul 23, 2017 at 14:27 Quote
tf02 wrote:
Vivid Air is an awesome shock on an Enduro Evo ... I ran a Monarch Plus on mine for a while, but the Vivid feels bottomless and doesn't pack up during long descents.

Check out my Evo from a page or so back:

tf02 wrote:
Managed to pick up a Vivid Air for bike park days.

Looks sick! I ended up getting a vivid air too! Can't wait to try it out Smile

Posted: Aug 2, 2017 at 14:12 Quote
Just got some new wheels. Got a few rides on them now and love them!

Posted: Aug 21, 2017 at 8:15 Quote

dropper in the post.

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 15:25 Quote
Here is my enduro evo! I absolutely love this think but gotta sell it Frown
2016 Specialized enduro expert EVO with extras upgrades

Posted: Nov 6, 2017 at 15:56 Quote
So many enduros with DH forks... never seen that before!

here is my 2017 Enduro Pro Carbon

Posted: Nov 8, 2017 at 23:31 Quote
its how the endure evo came stock

fixmefixmyhead wrote:
So many enduros with DH forks... never seen that before!

here is my 2017 Enduro Pro Carbon

Posted: Nov 9, 2017 at 10:57 Quote
Looks really nice with those Red-touches over the bike!

Here's my new Enduro.. "Miss Piggy"

Specialized Enduro Elite 29er 2018

Specialized Enduro FSR Elite Carbon 29 6Fattie

Posted: Nov 23, 2017 at 9:09 Quote
Has anybody successfully internally routed braided hoses through a 2017+ Enduro?

I picked up some Hope Tech3 V4 brakes with braided hoses and while I can rout it through the rear non-drive chainstay, I can't get the hose into the downtube, I eventually gave up when I started noticing that the plastic sheath was being pulled back and the braided hose was contacting the carbon.

Any tips would be of great assistance.

Thanks!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021433
Mobile Version of Website