Falling off and being winded?sore back

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Falling off and being winded?sore back
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 1:41 Quote
I got thrown off my bike on a jump at the weekend and got winded pretty bad, landed on my back. its really sore achy and stiff now, i can walk and move it and everything so its not that bad but thought some of you doctory types might know whether its a thing that will just pass? like sore muscles? cheers. angie Smile

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 2:15 Quote
the same thing just happend to me, i crashed yesterday, and im so stiff now, it herts to move&walk, as i brused my side and twisted my neck/sholder muscles. it should get better son, make sure you dont try anything too hard-lifting heavy things, riding dh-but try to keep moving (this was what i was told) if you dont the muscles will get even stiffer. if you are worried about your back in any way see a doctor, they will be able to reassure you.

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
You should be alright but like above don't try anything hard, you could make your back in to a more 'serious' problem. But yeah if its hurting you n that go to the doctors, get some pain killers n see what he says.

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 at 18:03 Quote
Shit hit the fan and you took a beatdown, solution, lie down flat for a while and rest, that'll help straighten your back out, maybe try a heating pad.

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
mrsbig wrote:
I got thrown off my bike on a jump at the weekend and got winded pretty bad, landed on my back. its really sore achy and stiff now, i can walk and move it and everything so its not that bad but thought some of you doctory types might know whether its a thing that will just pass? like sore muscles? cheers. angie Smile
thats REALLY weird, i landed on my back too!
Views: 769    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 12:25 Quote
I've done that,and at the same time crack my ribs, must of done some crazy discospin. The doc basically said "time's a healer son",i couldn't laugh for a week it hurt so much!!!

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 8:52 Quote
same thing happened last weekend, took a hard fall and luckily the wind getting knocked out was all that happened. i've been feeling it all week tho, rest when you can and you'll be all healed up and ready to go in no time

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 14:32 Quote
the best person to visit would be a chiropractor, they can tell if there are any problems with your back and they can help with freeing up any stiffness.

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 6:46 Quote
I fell of a hill because a bunch of kids pushed me I got winded and had to miss 2 days off school.. How long is this gonna last for? I need to go back to school and do swimming and other things like that. I can’t even put my head down without it hurting. There were no bruises because I was wearing my jacket but that doesn’t help the pain.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011682
Mobile Version of Website