Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!
Posted: Nov 14, 2015 at 10:35 Quote
Gnar should be open just after christmas I was told, looks good from what i've seen/heard

Posted: Nov 18, 2015 at 11:06 Quote
matt-nelson wrote:
Anything still up there? Anyone know anything about this GNAR bike park down the road?

There's loads up on his Facebook / YouTube. Always quick to reply to any questions as well.

Posted: Feb 1, 2016 at 9:01 Quote
Hey me and me pal been up there today it's such a shame that they don't do uplifts or proper races there what was the reason for it closing and who owns the land as I would like to contact them about maybe letting us use it at weekends maybe see even if the farmer would like to make a bit extra imcome and ideas peeps?? Or been to gnar park just before don't think it will make a Dh track it's to flat and not long enough you would be on the pedals from top to bottom and only looks about 40 sec long

Posted: Feb 1, 2016 at 11:19 Quote
Place used to have uploads and races bro! Shame it's closed down now

Posted: Feb 1, 2016 at 17:53 Quote
Yeah man, absolutely sucks that place is sick!

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 4:45 Quote
Would love to see about getting it open if only just for weekends seems to much of good place to go to waste

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 5:57 Quote
TomJones2302 wrote:
Would love to see about getting it open if only just for weekends seems to much of good place to go to waste

+1

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 15:17 Quote
TomJones2302 wrote:
Hey me and me pal been up there today it's such a shame that they don't do uplifts or proper races there what was the reason for it closing and who owns the land as I would like to contact them about maybe letting us use it at weekends maybe see even if the farmer would like to make a bit extra imcome and ideas peeps?? Or been to gnar park just before don't think it will make a Dh track it's to flat and not long enough you would be on the pedals from top to bottom and only looks about 40 sec long

You've been to gnars spot?

Posted: Feb 3, 2016 at 2:09 Quote
Stumbled across it by mistake while out walking don't think it will make much of a Dh track not very steep if steep at all and very short might make a good enduro track at most with about 10 years work and 400 ton of sub base but then seen the signs about anyone trespassing will be reported to the police so thought best leave or might end up on his next vlog, would rather do the jail time than end up on that lol

Posted: Feb 3, 2016 at 13:46 Quote
Stumbled on it by mistake? Spy mission?

Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 12:20 Quote
Is that gnar open yet?

Posted: Mar 9, 2016 at 5:28 Quote
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me. In my master's thesis I am trying to find out which criteria are most important when choosing MTB holidays. What is your opinion on that? goo.gl/forms/Zzdav0l8Yi Thanks

Posted: Nov 21, 2017 at 3:45 Quote
Sorry to bring up an old post.. does anyone know what the craic with Scratchmere is now? haven't been up in years, used to love going here for uplifts and races, would be good to check it out again. cheers for any info.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013336
Mobile Version of Website