Gloves, or no gloves?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Gloves, or no gloves?
Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 18:59 Quote
i rock the gloves. i used to ride with out them, then got sick of the blisters i got from long sessions, and the girlfriend absolutely hated my hands. now i always have my gloves, they are great for shoveling to.

Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 19:02 Quote
Yes, most days I do, but I come from a freeriding background, so it's best to err on the side of caution whilst partaking in the drops...
However, I don't always while out on the street, or BMXing, or on dirt, for that matter. Temperature, my laziness factor, and whither I drive or ride to spots affects my choice...

EDIT: What he said, about the shoveling/working.

Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 20:18 Quote
I road bike without gloves but that's a completely different story

Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 20:24 Quote
too cheap to buy any

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 14:52 Quote
Gotta be gloveless, feels so much better... and besides, my bike tells me she doesn't want anything to get between us!

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 15:21 Quote
Gloveless feels better to me, plus I run some pretty plush grips. I do ride gloves in the winter its too cold for my arthritic hands.

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 15:23 Quote
I generally run gloveless, feels better to me, but when the weather dictates otherwise, or when my palms are all patched up, Odyssey gloves are hands-down (pun intended) the best I've tried.

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 21:21 Quote
Dont get Pryme gloves.The palms wear like they are made of gauze.

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 21:31 Quote
No gloves. The skin on my hands is pretty weathered by now and I'm in the habit of wiping my hands on my pants when I ride so that helps deal with the sweat.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008484
Mobile Version of Website