Chevrolet/GMC vs. Ford vs. Dodge vs. Toyota vs. Nissan

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Chevrolet/GMC vs. Ford vs. Dodge vs. Toyota vs. Nissan
Posted: Jan 25, 2011 at 19:25 Quote
meh gotta be big 4. even titans are junk. shit even lincons or escalades dont hold up here roads too rough

Posted: Jan 25, 2011 at 19:28 Quote
in your opinion yes. but you cant just bluntly say toyotas suck in Canadian winters because they dont

Posted: Jan 25, 2011 at 19:36 Quote
Your an idiot. Escalade's are exactly the same as a tahoe, youkon, suburban (exl caddy). Lincoln is owned by Ford so the models are exactly the same.

Posted: Jan 25, 2011 at 19:41 Quote
shut up you wouldnt have a clue. huge differences appearence is same nearly but they use air suspension with height sensing sensor which control whether or not the compressor kicks in, controlling the ride height an compression. Had both in the shop this week pain in the ffin asss. cars suck too up here hoses getting ripped off shit breaking. really hating winter.

Posted: Jan 25, 2011 at 19:44 Quote
Find somewhere else to rant about your own horribly miss guided opinion.

Posted: Jan 25, 2011 at 19:45 Quote
no get off this topic then. yes i am on a rant. you didnt even start this topic.

Posted: Jan 25, 2011 at 22:32 Quote
cbc24 wrote:
yotas dont stand up in canada so ffff off. only plain blunt trucks withstand the wheather here. more god damn townies thinking they know
Im not a townie, I live in the cuts ideep in the mountains, I need the small 4x4 truck for the roads i drive on. Please present to me how Toyota's don't last up there in Canada

Posted: Jan 26, 2011 at 3:21 Quote
cbc24 wrote:
meh gotta be big 4. even titans are junk. shit even lincons or escalades dont hold up here roads too rough

The fact that they used to be the Big 3 says a lot...

Posted: Jan 26, 2011 at 8:08 Quote
it will always be the big three (even thoe i hate chevrolet trucks with a passion). toyota can piss off.

Posted: Jan 26, 2011 at 8:20 Quote
Tits or tires its gonna give you problems eventually

Posted: Jan 26, 2011 at 11:46 Quote
hmm that's funny my roads, I shift into 4wd everyday just to make around the super steep rocky hairpins on my road. And ive had my truck for over 4 years. And its ruffer than sh*t. I do take it slow though

Posted: Jan 26, 2011 at 17:33 Quote
i got a lil ranger with 300k on stock clutch an what not its taken a beating this season. poor thing never had an easy life. gotta admit though we have about 1.5 ft of snow/slush in behind our shop where the bays are. cant even get a car into my damn bay. sure like my lil ranger for going through shit instead of those new trucks. ALOT of newer chevys an few fords. no one uses dodge

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 at 22:14 Quote
cbc24 wrote:
shut up you wouldnt have a clue. huge differences appearence is same nearly but they use air suspension with height sensing sensor which control whether or not the compressor kicks in, controlling the ride height an compression. Had both in the shop this week pain in the ffin asss. cars suck too up here hoses getting ripped off shit breaking. really hating winter.

Dude, learn the english language. You sound like such a typical young punk who thinks he knows it all.

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 at 22:18 Quote
I just cant type. I know what I'm talking about most of the time, the other half is quite biased. I am a 2nd yr automotive apprentice so i do know what goes on.

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 at 22:18 Quote
dan-mtb wrote:
cbc24 wrote:

Dude, learn the english language. You sound like such a typical young punk who thinks he knows it all.

I was ranting, things got sloppy that week.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012322
Mobile Version of Website