Trek Session 88 DH and FR version,check this out

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Trek Session 88 DH and FR version,check this out
Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 9:33 Quote
Well they are both exactly the same; frame wise. Just different spec. And a totem has the same Axle to crown length as a boxxer... so how different can they be? Smile

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
MUnibiker wrote:
Well they are both exactly the same; frame wise. Just different spec. And a totem has the same Axle to crown length as a boxxer... so how different can they be? Smile

single crowns are sexxier and lighter than dual crowns.

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 12:58 Quote
marquis wrote:
MUnibiker wrote:

Most definitly! I would have the FR over the DH any day.

The session 88 rides real nice btw. Tested it at our shop the other day.

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 13:10 Quote
marquis wrote:
MUnibiker wrote:

no shit sherlock but dual crowns are better for most DH tracks,Single crown is more for Northshore/freeride,slopestyle,enduro,xc,dirt jump,street and 4x.I preffer dual crowns over single crown any day for DH

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 13:30 Quote
fantaman wrote:
marquis wrote:
MUnibiker wrote:

no shit sherlock but dual crowns are better for most DH tracks,Single crown is more for Northshore/freeride,slopestyle,enduro,xc,dirt jump,street and 4x.I preffer dual crowns over single crown any day for DH

Razz to be a pain in the arse i would run singles in a dh run.

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 13:31 Quote
marquis wrote:
fantaman wrote:
marquis wrote:

Razz to be a pain in the arse i would run singles in a dh run.

Yeah, me to Big Grin totem any day!

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 13:33 Quote
get the totem race setup and it should be sweet.

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 at 17:01 Quote
Hey folks I have just bought a 2009 Trek Session 88 FR frame, i noticed that the EVO link rocker on my bike is a plain black annodised unit (no graphics), all of the ones I have seen in photos online are white and black does anyone else out there have an 09 Session 88 with a black linkage?

Posted: Mar 20, 2010 at 8:36 Quote
trycycles wrote:
Hey folks I have just bought a 2009 Trek Session 88 FR frame, i noticed that the EVO link rocker on my bike is a plain black annodised unit (no graphics), all of the ones I have seen in photos online are white and black does anyone else out there have an 09 Session 88 with a black linkage?

Post a pic,was the bike new when you bought it.?

Posted: Mar 20, 2010 at 15:34 Quote
thats interesting, sounds like it may have been warrantied to me

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:08 Quote
Yep, its a brand new frame and forks that my LBS sourced for me from Trek, I will try to get a photo of it up soon. The only one I have managed to find on like this on-line i on Treks own website / blog on a polished frame that they built up to 32(ish) pounds weight.

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:21 Quote
trycycles wrote:
Yep, its a brand new frame and forks that my LBS sourced for me from Trek, I will try to get a photo of it up soon. The only one I have managed to find on like this on-line i on Treks own website / blog on a polished frame that they built up to 32(ish) pounds weight.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/pug5ley/Bikes/17032010225-1.jpg
There you go Mark.

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:42 Quote
pug5ley wrote:
trycycles wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/pug5ley/Bikes/17032010225-1.jpg
There you go Mark.

Hmmmm...quite fascinating. Well, fee special, you got a different one to everyone else lol

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 16:09 Quote
I will upload some pics as soon as the servers come back online allowing me to upload, for now I will gloat to myself that I have a unique bike!!

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 16:26 Quote
Cheers Pugsley, nice one dude. Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021378
Mobile Version of Website