PICTURES of your crashes plz or videos

PB Forum :: Beginners
PICTURES of your crashes plz or videos
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 at 5:54 Quote
Paul7189 wrote:

Only as old as the woman you feel

Damn, I should have married someone younger!

Posted: Jan 16, 2012 at 5:21 Quote
Gayle is my wife and to be fair maybe she shouldn't of ridden down but hey what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
http://youtu.be/QjXs-_R7VWo

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 13:31 Quote
Thanks honey for posting this! NOT!

in my defence, i'm a whimpy rider on an short travel trail bike going down my first DH course shitting myself as vid doesn't show that was steep with braking bumps. Going back next year to nail it though, and video ends just before the swearing really starts

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 15:37 Quote
I didn't laugh Gayle. Promise.

Ok......maybe a little.

Been there and done it though.........I curse like a mutha..... when I come off. Hehe.

Posted: Jan 19, 2012 at 5:51 Quote
Lynx1677 wrote:

Ok......maybe a little.

Been there and done it though.........I curse like a mutha..... when I come off. Hehe.

We had to overlay music over all the videos where the camera was on Gayles bike because of all the cursing, the language was shocking

Posted: Jan 19, 2012 at 17:45 Quote
jetpilot wrote:
Views: 133,641    Faves: 1,392    Comments: 112
Dude... you grabbed that tree like a ninja, what a pro.

Posted: Jan 31, 2012 at 12:40 Quote
Lynx1677 wrote:

Ok......maybe a little.

I will never believe my husband when he tells me morzine will be like scotland again....

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 at 6:45 Quote
2011 was my first year doing downhill/freeride so I crashed a lot. Here's a video of me at a gravity weekender camp @ Highland Mountain Bike Park following one of the coaches.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2012 at 9:40 Quote
vi5a wrote:
2011 was my first year doing downhill/freeride so I crashed a lot. Here's a video of me at a gravity weekender camp @ Highland Mountain Bike Park following one of the coaches.

Looks like you're doing pretty good for your first year! and funny crash too haha!

Posted: Feb 29, 2012 at 14:23 Quote
ozzer wrote:
photo

very old picture

friend of mine

haha

That's the cousin of the famous tree in the Charlie Brown cartoon's that ate his kites all the time - this one likes to eat bikes.

Posted: Apr 7, 2012 at 14:26 Quote
no brakes slic tyres.
my friend hugging a tree last autumn on local trailsBig Grin Big Grin

Posted: Apr 17, 2012 at 1:39 Quote
Here's a video I made not too long ago. I'm the guy in the white. Sorry about the terrible commentary. I'm definitely bringing some kind of tripod next time too.

After this video was made I went and got a helmet. It's a good thing too because the very next ride I went on I overjumped and accidentally grabbed my front brakes too hard and slammed my head into the dirt. I thought I had a concussion for a little while. Unfortunately it broke the visor off my helmet.

Posted: Aug 27, 2012 at 15:58 Quote
Took this at O-cup Campfortune this weekend.

2012 O-cup at Campfortune Since im down with a concussion might as well take some photos If you see yourself let me know and Ill add your name This one section was tricky for some riders especially when you have your own team mate shouting get out of my way

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 at 13:11 Quote
My crash

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/292977/

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 at 13:16 Quote
Jevs02 wrote:
My crash

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/292977/

Views: 1,068    Faves: 15    Comments: 6

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020494
Mobile Version of Website