Whats going on with COP?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Whats going on with COP?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 10:51 Quote
Whats happening there with all this snow, i believe i heard opening day was set to the 10th but as of this moment i doubt it will happen.

Does anyone have any idea on whats happening?

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 16:55 Quote
its said to open the 10th and if it keeps snowing then the 17th, im so stoked for the season!

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 8:12 Quote
I did notice that the build crew there has ripped out every, and I mean every, stunt on the west side of the hill, in the trees and on the side of the back road up the hill. Not too sure what they're up to but I'm pretty interested in knowing!

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 8:14 Quote
is the red line drop still there?

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 15:02 Quote
o sick it was getting boring

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 16:28 Quote
Well, the weather is supposed to f*ck off by this weekend and get above ten degrees on monday, so we'll see what happens. COP might open on the 10th, but there's a lot of snow left to melt.

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 8:14 Quote
norcoripper94 wrote:

Redline drop also known as eyesore is still there!

Everything got torn down in west trees except:Eyesore, Devils Inch, new Country road wallride thingy, the corkscrew itself, and soy

Cop offically is opening on May 17, 2008 unless we have a heat blast it will be the 10th and if it snows again then who knows!

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 14:13 Quote
you want to no how they they are going to open on the tenth they are get people from calgary to volunterr to help with the trails and shit but the gay thing is you have to be 16 to help outReally Mad

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
olliee wrote:
norcoripper94 wrote:

Redline drop also known as eyesore is still there!

Everything got torn down in west trees except:Eyesore, Devils Inch, new Country road wallride thingy, the corkscrew itself, and soy

Cop offically is opening on May 17, 2008 unless we have a heat blast it will be the 10th and if it snows again then who knows!

And it's all being rebuilt by the guys that designed and built Whistler, Gravity Logic.

What are the plans for the DH course?

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:12 Quote
family4 wrote:
you want to no how they they are going to open on the tenth they are get people from calgary to volunterr to help with the trails and shit but the gay thing is you have to be 16 to help outReally Mad

All you need is a note from your parent's saying your allowed to work if your under 16.

O+
Posted: May 1, 2008 at 6:24 Quote
Check it...has the waiver your parents need to fill out and all the details you need for Saturday. Hope to see you all there!

http://www.canadaolympicpark.ca/ParkReports/ParkReport.asp?ID=2

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:57 Quote
ok so i went up to cop to help out right it was amazing we got to help build trails but i think the opening will be postponed again!!!

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 16:37 Quote
I really would have liked to have gone but due to some shenanigans that occurred I wasn't able to make it. The job we went to this morning that should have only taken an hour ended up being three, and then our truck died on the way home coming off of deerfoot trail and we had to wait an hour for a tow truck and then haul it to the shop, needless to say kind of a bummer day. How are the trails looking though? What kind of stunts and such are going in?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016934
Mobile Version of Website