Beacon hill ride plans

PB Forum :: USA - West
Beacon hill ride plans
Posted: May 7, 2008 at 10:49 Quote
Just watch what yo have in your car, I had my car broken into in that dirt lot and all my tools and some other things were stolen. Don't leave anything in your car you want to keep.

Posted: May 7, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
ridethedale11 wrote:
Thanks swan. Do you have a map to get to the boulder beach parking lot? I only know how to get to the golf course entrance...

dont go to the golfcourse, thats where I went and I had to ride all the way over to beacon, a few miles away.

Posted: May 7, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
oneghost post a pic of your bike a really want to see what youre riding, but thats the first time ive ever heard of anyone stealing anything out of a car there

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
Ya thanks for the tip oneghost. It's definitely a shady place. Some kids threw a rock at my car when i was up there. Needless to say we got out of the car and found them.

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 20:07 Quote
wheres sign ups for the beacon bomber?
i know that sign ups are due by may 19th no later

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 22:11 Quote
what race? where can I sign up?
swan3609 wrote:
shawndogger wrote:
ya I wanna do it, but Im not sure if I should. last sunday was the first time I have been to beacon. I didnt even do all the stuff, so I dunno if I would be ready.

dude just do it. race the beginner class.
I have never raced before and I am skipping the beginner class.
Its not about winning but having fun.
And you will be able to practice the coarse that Saturday and Sunday.
The race coarse is really tame.. for the most part and looking at your pics, you should be able to ride the coarse fine.

Posted: May 14, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
mustardman525 wrote:

I looked into it and you can sign up at Bicycle butler bike shop on maple and ass or you can sign up online at www.active.com

Posted: May 14, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
e-man13 wrote:
mustardman525 wrote:

I looked into it and you can sign up at Bicycle butler bike shop on maple and ass or you can sign up online at www.active.com

lol haha, whoops I meant maple and ash, lol sorry

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 16:58 Quote
Or you can just come this Saturday to beacon, it's a practice day and you can sign up on site.

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 17:06 Quote
e-man13 wrote:
Or you can just come this Saturday to beacon, it's a practice day and you can sign up on site.
ill be there

Posted: May 26, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
It's actually even cheaper if you register online.

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
people who cant find their way up... take I-90 to argon rd. exit, go north till you get to upriver drive, go left till you hit a parking lot that is looking over the river and beacon across from that

Posted: Jun 11, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
where is this "Marty's Property"? I hear about it all the time

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 22:21 Quote
Hi guys, I'm going to be riding beacon hill tomorrow. I'm not from the area (from vancouver BC) and I was wondering if anyone could explain the trail networks to me. I'm going to be riding alone, with my dad relaxing at the bottom in our car. Do all trails come out the same area? If not, where would my dad park for him to be nearest where the downhill trail(s) come out. A thorough explanation of how exactly Beacon works would be really appreciated!Big Grin

Posted: Jul 11, 2009 at 6:09 Quote
just park in the parking lot on the other side of the road. and hike to the top. if you come down the downhill course(s) they willl spit you out at the same spot.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.026945
Mobile Version of Website