Who would you want the president or prime minister of your country to be?

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Who would you want the president or prime minister of your country to be?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 17:16 Quote
So who would you want the president or prime minister of your country to be? It can be a celebrity, biker, friend, family member, etc. It has to be someone that you think would make your country a better place to live so you can't say Stewie or something stupid like that.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://tn1-2.pv.deviantart.com/fs9/150/i/2006/017/b/3/Stewie_For_President_by_No_Race.png^^^Nothing like that allowed.^^^

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 8:06 Quote
John Howard - the australian MP. Theres a thread about him somewhere. I cant be bothered to explain why

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 15:13 Quote
If I were more educated in economics and whatever else is involved in being a political leader, I'de say myself. Other than that I don't really know where I stand on believing if one person should have the magority of control over a country or not. It seems as if people always have a problem with the "single" leader.
Plus theres the fact that I also don't know much about rising leaders, so other than the current prime minister, I wouldn't know who to pick. And for the USA, from only watching one of his speeches, I'de say Obauma. I think thats how you spell it. I'de vote for him.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 17:34 Quote
Take John F. Kennedy and Winston Churchill and smash them together into one person, and you got the President for the World.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 4:55 Quote
Eh, someone who actually does what he/she promises to do?

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 12:55 Quote
samthebiker wrote:
John Howard - the australian MP. Theres a thread about him somewhere. I cant be bothered to explain why

Thanks, I now am 100% sure that you're an angry Welsh fool who blames immigrants for all your problems. Beer

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 13:06 Quote
HaHa lol. I don't blame all my problems on immigrants, but the majority of my problems are caused by immigrants (especially polish ones)Wink

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 6:18 Quote
no comment...ha ha ....

samthebiker wrote:
HaHa lol. I don't blame all my problems on immigrants, but the majority of my problems are caused by immigrants (especially polish ones)Wink

Posted: May 17, 2008 at 2:25 Quote
jeremy clarkson
think how sensible and reaalistic everything would be - no congestion charge etc etc
2012? nah scrap them etc etc
he would actually make a brilliant politician as he can argue for anything too

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 9:05 Quote
crazyaboutbikes wrote:
jeremy clarkson
think how sensible and reaalistic everything would be - no congestion charge etc etc
2012? nah scrap them etc etc
he would actually make a brilliant politician as he can argue for anything too
Brilliant, he could be the first PM to drive over 250 MPH.Beer

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 4:15 Quote
FriedRys wrote:

see - it would be amazing - NO SPEEDLIMITS!
lol more people would die but only those who cant drive Big Grin

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 7:08 Quote
crazyaboutbikes wrote:
FriedRys wrote:

see - it would be amazing - NO SPEEDLIMITS!
lol more people would die but only those who cant drive Big Grin
His election slogan could be "A chicken in every pot and a Bugatti Veyron in every garage". Think of the time people could save!! I'm really warming up to this idea, I think I'm gonna write a letter of encouragement.

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 18:56 Quote
-M0ther-huck0r wrote:
CHUCK NORRIS!
What, you think having a religious fanatic would be a good thing?Thumbs Down

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011861
Mobile Version of Website