stupidest thing you have done in school

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
stupidest thing you have done in school
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 13:17 Quote
get a half 2L or 1.5L bottle of coke, shake it and throw it real high, if it will land on the cap it will burst and will shoot reall high in the air

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 13:22 Quote
why half 2L?

also if you cut the stalk thing off an inner tube then stick it on the inside of a bottle cap, then fill the bottle with water, and pump.then boom

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 13:25 Quote
because than you can shake it like a madman and it will land on the cap after you throw it

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 13:27 Quote
would you have to hold the cap downwards?
so all the coke is at the cap end then the weight will pull it down??

im a genius at science Smile

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 13:36 Quote
dunno, you just throw it real high and it lands on the cap

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
i guarentee if you throw it with the coke in the cap end with a bit of a spin but not much it will land on the cap.
think of a knife, if you throw a kitchen knife it will always hit the handle, because its heavier. thats why throwing knives are really light and cut down on the handle. i deserve an A+ in physics

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 14:01 Quote
We put some mentos into a bottle of coke then put it upside down and stood back, cap burst off and it shot upwards xD

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 19:04 Quote
AmirB wrote:
dunno, you just throw it real high and it lands on the cap

if your school has switch back style stairways, then you could drop the bottle cap first from the top floor in between the stairs, if you get it straight to the basement, without hitting the railing on the way down, im sure youl ge a rocket

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 20:10 Quote
Eek

And we thought doing that with old sandwiches was sick .

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 20:13 Quote
stomper wrote:
i guarentee if you throw it with the coke in the cap end with a bit of a spin but not much it will land on the cap.
think of a knife, if you throw a kitchen knife it will always hit the handle, because its heavier. thats why throwing knives are really light and cut down on the handle. i deserve an A+ in physics

Well actually, any type of knife can be thrown so the blade hits your target first. You just have to know what your doing.

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 2:41 Quote
not me but some year 12s on muck up day this year, made smoke bombs and then set a ticker to it and we got the whole bomb squad down and we evacuated and everything. $100000 fineEek .

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 7:59 Quote
how did they pay a 100 grand fine?

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 8:00 Quote
stomper wrote:

With money possibly...

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 13:07 Quote
stomper wrote:
im guessing they couldnt.

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 13:50 Quote
if they couldnt pay a fine what did they get?
jail?
execution?
a $100 fine for not paying a $100,000 fine?
comunity service?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028704
Mobile Version of Website