qashqai 08 final

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
qashqai 08 final
Posted: May 25, 2008 at 10:41 Quote
yer how was it on the balcony i was looking up there like hmmm

i wonder what they can see i guess it was a pretty shweet view

we had a good spot at the end where they interviewed the riders...the people next to use gave one of them a can of fosters lol

i actually didnt piss for 6 hours coz i liked that spot so much lol

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 10:50 Quote
chrisjroe wrote:
yer how was it on the balcony i was looking up there like hmmm

i wonder what they can see i guess it was a pretty shweet view

we had a good spot at the end where they interviewed the riders...the people next to use gave one of them a can of fosters lol

i actually didnt piss for 6 hours coz i liked that spot so much lol

It was really really good until the security guards took away all the chairs Frown , after that it was just really good lol, you could see everything.
I had to be home for 7.30 so shot off after Sam's run, I drank a bottle of water and a monster and needed to piss on the tube soooooo bad.

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
lol i was a cheap bastard and walked and the big WET RIVER doesnt help your need to pee lol

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 11:13 Quote
snook wrote:
0000hUcK-tHiS0000 wrote:
it was sooo good Smile got random bits of paper signed by Cam McCaul, Gee Atherton and Sam Reynolds ... get in Big Grin Cam rocked

Were Gee and Sam Reynolds there? I didn't see them (but I only got there at 2.30 so...).

I saw Sam Reynolds hanging with the riders by the step down, but i didn't think he rode at all...

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 11:24 Quote
Naaronson wrote:
snook wrote:
0000hUcK-tHiS0000 wrote:
it was sooo good Smile got random bits of paper signed by Cam McCaul, Gee Atherton and Sam Reynolds ... get in Big Grin Cam rocked

Were Gee and Sam Reynolds there? I didn't see them (but I only got there at 2.30 so...).

I saw Sam Reynolds hanging with the riders by the step down, but i didn't think he rode at all...

he wasn't riding just hangin ... legend

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 11:48 Quote
I think the riders were not doing there best but it was still sick ive never been to a comp before

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 11:51 Quote
i know what you mean actualy!

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
crazy back flip and then front flip and then another back flip thing by mc dermott on his last run

Views: 287    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 12:05 Quote
you mean : backflip - frontflip - flair Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026313
Mobile Version of Website