creatine

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 21:05 Quote
my friends brother told me to take purple K hes said he tryed otehr things and that works the best

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
BenderGade-44 wrote:
whats creatine

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 21:16 Quote
lol i dont really know
gets u jacked hahah

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 21:24 Quote
why are you even here..

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 21:37 Quote
no man lol
just look it up

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 7:19 Quote
It really is amazing that people look at things like creatine as steroids....some people are really uneducated.

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 23:57 Quote
another handy sup is Glutamine or L-Glutamine
its the most abundant protein/amino acid in the body so you need to ensure you get enough of it. If you don’t your body goes into a catabolic state to produce it – ie it will start breaking down muscle to get its hands on some more.

I’ve found it costs about the same as creatine, but lasts longer and has a more broad range of benefits. Aids muscle recovery, improves general muscle performance (stamina, strength, size….) great for immune system, extremely potent free-radical remover / anti-toxicant so you can ride longer/harder, boosts concentration levels, helps maintain performance when not exercising for extended periods, increases human growth hormone (not testosterone) levels.

I hit the gym and ride, and get pretty good results using it with creatine and protein.

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 2:40 Quote
you can try it but allot of people will find you change mentally wise you will have mood sings, short bursts of anger and so on. you will still have to work out at least 3hrs a day. Unless your a true professional at what you do there isn't any need, stick to a good balanced diet, stick to a work out plan and you will be fine.

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 3:08 Quote
Please i see your post but i think as fellow erinds we should know whats good for others ..what am trying to say is that i have got a good number of bikes that i know wilk be good for you or yoyur children pls visit me and i will give you fu;l information thanks and remain bl;essed

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 3:34 Quote
hello is they any body there that loves latest bikes that you can have greatest fun with that is so much presentable plkease visit mecause we are lovers of bike and can recomend if my company doesnt have foe ineormation i deal on BMX

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 22:22 Quote
If you do start creatine dont stay on it for too long. That may have been why the other guy was plateauing, your body is highly adaptable which means it will shut down its own bodies functions if you are feeding it excess amounts. This is also the way that pro-hormones work except to a greater extent and also more vital things in your body.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010394
Mobile Version of Website