creatine

| Next Page
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 1:54 Quote
trust44 wrote:
hello is they any body there that loves latest bikes that you can have greatest fun with that is so much presentable plkease visit mecause we are lovers of bike and can recomend if my company doesnt have foe ineormation i deal on BMX

dude what are u talking about???lol

and yea im not planning on doing it for a long time, im just going to do like a cycle or 2 at most

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 13:37 Quote
trurida wrote:
trust44 wrote:
hello is they any body there that loves latest bikes that you can have greatest fun with that is so much presentable plkease visit mecause we are lovers of bike and can recomend if my company doesnt have foe ineormation i deal on BMX

dude what are u talking about???lol

and yea im not planning on doing it for a long time, im just going to do like a cycle or 2 at most
5 days loading where u take twice as much as you normally would then do an 8week cycle off for 3-4weeks reload for 5 days and on again for 12 weeks.

if you do plateau reloading can sometimes solve it.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 17:27 Quote
ryan typical you would go in this forum. CReatine destroys ur liver and puts water in ur muscles and nnot muscle. It also makes ur body stop producing it. This stuff is junk

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 12:13 Quote
robholio wrote:
It's used more for muscle recovery than anything else, I used to take it after workouts to augment my protien shakes. If you are looking to use it for improved riding, it will make very little difference unless you are already fully gung-ho into a regimented diet and exercise routine, and even then, the overall benefit will not be noticeable.

Save your money and just eat right.

creatine monohydrate is dirt cheap, its 5 bucks at walmart for 80 servings just pure creatine.

i works well for endurance and to put on size, just drink tons of water with it.

the idea of creatine is that is draws the water covering your mucles, into them. so making them more vascular because there less water covering them, making them bigger, and making them harder as well.

the more water you drink the better it works

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 12:16 Quote
Dr-Jackal wrote:
ryan typical you would go in this forum. CReatine destroys ur liver and puts water in ur muscles and nnot muscle. It also makes ur body stop producing it. This stuff is junk

youre dumb. its not going to ruin your liver unless you take wayy too much at a time and not drink enough water.

Posted: Aug 21, 2008 at 23:51 Quote
its good stuff to use i used it before and after a workout and i used purple k for a bit its not even close to steriods

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 0:18 Quote
mrcollins wrote:
its not even close to steriods

exactly. creatine is made up of three amino acids, methionine, glycine and arginine. its is in no way shape or form, any kind of steroid at all.

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 9:09 Quote
haha i just have to laugh at people who know nothing about supplements and then start saying how bad they are for you and how they dont even do anything either.

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 12:19 Quote
creatine is a great supplement. the danger to your kidneys has not yet been proven.
anyways, i use bcaa, creatine and NO. basically picking products that fit into my budget.
as for the reaction i get. stamina is the most noticeable.
the ability to work out longer with more intensity is key.
anyways you should always read about this stuff and choose your direction carefully.
wikipedia has this...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine_supplements

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 18:35 Quote
OMGBBQ wrote:
creatine is a great supplement. the danger to your kidneys has not yet been proven.
anyways, i use bcaa, creatine and NO. basically picking products that fit into my budget.
as for the reaction i get. stamina is the most noticeable.
the ability to work out longer with more intensity is key.
anyways you should always read about this stuff and choose your direction carefully.
wikipedia has this...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine_supplements

thats a pretty good stack, have you ever tried arginine?

its dirt cheap online im gonna try some of it

Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 4:02 Quote
arginine is the main ingredient in NO or Nitric Oxide supplement.
the only slightly negative side effect so far. a bit more aggressive.

Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 11:34 Quote
arginine + glycine + methionine = creatine too

apparantly arginine gives you freaky vascularity

Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 11:40 Quote
I use Celltech Hardcore. I workout every 2 days and it's done it's share.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025267
Mobile Version of Website