THE NEW Surrey Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
THE NEW Surrey Riders Thread
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 15:48 Quote
brodiebrat92 wrote:
THAT MEANS I HAVE 1000 post because i was #4 hahaha
why do you have all the mods on msn?

I just have Sepi. I talk to him all the time when I'm up late.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 15:48 Quote
dotca wrote:
brodiebrat92 wrote:

and radek, you said you had his

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 15:52 Quote
brodiebrat92 wrote:
dotca wrote:
brodiebrat92 wrote:

and radek, you said you had his

Oh yea, got him too. But he is never on.

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
If this becomes another off topic thread it will be cessed as well. I already had to cess two posts. It won't be long for this one to be gone too if you keep it up.

If you want this thread to live keep it surrey talk. There's no need to have a giant MSN convo on here.

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:18 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:
If this becomes another off topic thread it will be cessed as well. I already had to cess two posts. It won't be long for this one to be gone too if you keep it up.

If you want this thread to live keep it surrey talk. There's no need to have a giant MSN convo on here.

quite honestly what's there to talk about that's to do with surrey
"how 'bout that weather eh?"
"...yup"
just as long as we keep it PG does it really matter...

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:20 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:

Oh No! Deanne is here, I better hide. Whip BTW, she was the mod who banned me for the 1000th page on the Oldschooler Thread. Well I think it was her, no one fessed up yet.

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:23 Quote
truffles wrote:
curiousdeanne wrote:

"...yup"

that was the problem with the old thread though. It wasn't PG. You guys know the rules. There is only one off topic thread allowed and we don't tolerate cursing and flaming on the forums.

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:24 Quote
dotca wrote:
curiousdeanne wrote:

Oh No! Deanne is here, I better hide. Whip BTW, she was the mod who banned me for the 1000th page on the Oldschooler Thread. Well I think it was her, no one fessed up yet.

Then you add me on facebook and whine because I won't accept you. I really don't understand your reasoning.

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:25 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:
truffles wrote:
curiousdeanne wrote:

"...yup"

that was the problem with the old thread though. It wasn't PG. You guys know the rules. There is only one off topic thread allowed and we don't tolerate cursing and flaming on the forums.

roger dodger ma'am

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:26 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:
dotca wrote:
curiousdeanne wrote:

Then you add me on facebook and whine because I won't accept you. I really don't understand your reasoning.
lol

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:28 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:
dotca wrote:
curiousdeanne wrote:

please stay on topic Whip this forum isnt for things about facebook. now to keep this post on topic, anyone riding the bowl tomorrow?

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:32 Quote
ledzeppie wrote:
curiousdeanne wrote:
dotca wrote:

please stay on topic Whip this forum isnt for things about facebook. now to keep this post on topic, anyone riding the bowl tomorrow?

Nope, bearcreek maybe. Depends on my parents though as I got two I forms today with my report card and I'm only failing one class.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:
truffles wrote:
curiousdeanne wrote:

"...yup"

haha it was probably my fault that it wasnt kept PG, i was posting all those dirty joke things lol anyways....

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:37 Quote
maybe
i think i'm more to blame with the whole french thing though hahah
sorry ladies

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.050718
Mobile Version of Website