crank and bottombracket problems.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
crank and bottombracket problems.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 17:33 Quote
i have a fuse f*ck two with a premium bottom bracket. i also have demolition medial cranks. my problum is that every time i tighten the crank bolt up the spindle still moves. not the crank arm. i have all the right spacers. but no matter what it still has a little wooble. any ideas i think the bottom bracket might be bad

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
Myne crnak arm is loose i thighten it all the time and
JUST KEEP SGETTIGN LOOSE
WHAT DO I DO :@ URGG

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
well is your bb sealed or unsealed? if it is un sealed the bearings probly need to be repacked or adjusted if its sealed problt need a new bb.

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
probly a new one or have your lbs look at it. to see what they say

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
i dont know if im right but it seems like your bb is not the right size for your cranks?

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:22 Quote
logan93 wrote:
i dont know if im right but it seems like your bb is not the right size for your cranks?

thats wat it sounds like, he got the wrong #'d spline for the cranks and BB is not the right type

put that in smartness

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:28 Quote
if so, you might want to fix that befor you damage your cranks to badly

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 20:05 Quote
if you are running a 22mm cup with a 19mm spindle thare your problem. Or maybe one arm is tight and one is loose. Maybe you need new bolts or spindle

Posted: May 6, 2008 at 6:01 Quote
It does not matter about the bearings or bottom bracket. It's all about the crank arms. Inside where the spindle enters would most likely be stripped. I have had 4 different cranks where the arms have been stripped, and I would just keep tightening them and nothing would happen. It would still end up being loose no matter how tight it is.

Posted: May 6, 2008 at 14:43 Quote
Sferreli wrote:
It does not matter about the bearings or bottom bracket. It's all about the crank arms. Inside where the spindle enters would most likely be stripped. I have had 4 different cranks where the arms have been stripped, and I would just keep tightening them and nothing would happen. It would still end up being loose no matter how tight it is.

if you have screwed up that many you probably got the wrong size....4 TIMES!!!:P

Posted: May 6, 2008 at 15:42 Quote
well the bottom bracket blue up. i just got a new used fame. i put my cranks in it it works fine. also before the cups were 19mm. it was just the berring was wore out. lest that is what my bike shop told me

Posted: May 6, 2008 at 17:50 Quote
Logan, im not a f*cking idiot. I know I got the right size you dumb f*ck.

Posted: May 6, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
Sferreli wrote:
Logan, im not a f*cking idiot. I know I got the right size you dumb f*ck.

well you would think that after f*cking it up atleast 2 times you would realize you need a to get a different size. not trying to be a real a*shole but it seems stupid to me.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013585
Mobile Version of Website