Cape Breton Riders

PB Forum :: Canada - Atlantic
Cape Breton Riders
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 at 15:51 Quote
Any one bike in cape breton around millville, florence, north sydney, sydney mines area?

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 at 16:03 Quote
YEAAA BADDECK!!!!

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 at 16:03 Quote
or well i do but i live in baddeck

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 12:58 Quote
Are there any good trails around or dj's??

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 18:35 Quote
does anybody else bike in this great place called Cape Breton?

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 18:39 Quote
I don't but I'm not far. If there were a place with some decent trails (DH) and a ride going on I'd be down for a trip over.

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 18:43 Quote
where do you live? and we have a few down where im from and were still working on our really good one

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 18:45 Quote
I'm in stellarton taking welding at the NSCC, weekend trip is completely doable. In the summer I will be moving back the the Valley, but again, weekend trip is doable.

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 18:48 Quote
yes well when the snow melts and we can start biking and working on trails again a weekend trip would be totally ago. Cape breton really needs to get its mtb scene big again right now it is really low to what it was but would be a good time if ya do come

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 9:02 Quote
How many trails do you guys have up there? What sort of elevation are we talking about? Got pics or vids anywhere?

Almost made it to 20 questions.

Posted: Mar 7, 2009 at 20:08 Quote
we have a few trails and some are still being built one is north shore style and one is more d/h oriented and we have a couple dirtjumps and some more freeride type trails. https://www.pinkbike.com/video/37650/ that vid is only a lil of that trail.

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 16:57 Quote
wow like no one rides in Cape Breton lol

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 16:59 Quote
How are these trails coming? Still buried under a foot of snow?

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 17:08 Quote
well the ones in baddeck that im building arent snow covered right now but they are not very long right now we are still waiting for some snow to go and look at the spot were building our long trail at, well be out wednesday to check to see how much snow there is but the other trails in baddeck are clear they are still covered in margaree should be uncovered within the next couple of weeks.

Posted: Apr 20, 2009 at 9:04 Quote
Awesome to see a bit of a DH scene starting to reemerge back home. I'll probably be home sometime in the summer. Looks like I should bring my MTB. We used to have lots of stuff around the Northside and in Howie Center. But its pretty much all gone now that the riders have moved away/quit/etc. I'm living in the Valley now for school but hopefully I'll be back home soon enough to try and get some more trails going.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011565
Mobile Version of Website