Trails in progress, show us your building skill.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Trails in progress, show us your building skill.
Posted: Aug 17, 2018 at 4:47 Quote
The rock step up is going to be great.

We need more info on that beer drinking spot though...

O+
Posted: Aug 17, 2018 at 8:51 Quote
The right angle for all day shade, enough overhang to keep a light rain off, natural bench seating, and an epic lake view. Will definitely be hiking in a cooler soon.

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 at 11:28 Quote
Holy shit you have some great terrain there, so many options for rock features of all sorts, well jealous !

Mod
Posted: Aug 19, 2018 at 2:24 Quote
Little bit of what I've been building...

Posted: Sep 3, 2018 at 13:44 Quote
@scjeremy At first I thought that top pic would be ridden top to bottom... then I read step up from middle rock to big top rock and I was like Eek Lol

Posted: Sep 6, 2018 at 21:02 Quote
@scjeremy oh... thanks for the arrow lol. So it is planned like I thought... Redface
As far as my contribution: Recently moved to a 5 acre lot... much of it loamy forest, with a stream for good measure. Got some awesome wallrides, gap jumps, tabletops, ladders, rocks, drops, roots... (need I go on? Wink ) planned... whatever goes with the terrain... will post pics when I take em,.. just starting to build; mostly scouting right now. Big Grin

O+
Posted: Sep 6, 2018 at 22:10 Quote
Nice. Can’t wait to see them. Wish this thread was more active.

Posted: Sep 8, 2018 at 5:01 Quote
I'm building all the time just never got my phone with to take shots

Posted: Sep 10, 2018 at 5:42 Quote
bigburd wrote:
I'm building all the time just never got my phone with to take shots

Take the phone next time!

I got my slopestyle course all ready to ride and then hurt myself so I can't even get there to take pics.. I'm just a lurker now

Posted: Sep 10, 2018 at 10:16 Quote
Few random pics and clips from my latest line all from the lower half, top half is seriously steep and loose gravel,bottom is more flowy jumpy style.

photo
Step up which leads to the sections below

180 berm I made around the base of a fallen tree, half of the corner was already there naturally from the uprooting, needed a bit of an extension and tidy up.

Other angle of 180

Which leads into this flat loamy super fun corner into the final double

This is my mate shaun hitting the ' ender sender ' on a run we call fossil run due to finding amazing fossils all over it

A train on fossil run around m fave corner on the track

Train on the top section of fossil, gives you an idea how steep the top half of this hill is

O+
Posted: Sep 10, 2018 at 15:29 Quote
Your berms are solid and that ender through the trees looks sick.

Posted: Sep 15, 2018 at 11:16 Quote
Northwest Arkansas to begin construction of 235mi of lift access dh trails at one of the bigger mountains around 2000' next year. I'll be digging there, so will post updates as they come.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.025323
Mobile Version of Website