Trails in progress, show us your building skill.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Trails in progress, show us your building skill.
Author Message
Posted: Sep 8, 2018 at 5:01 Quote
I'm building all the time just never got my phone with to take shots

Posted: Sep 10, 2018 at 5:42 Quote
bigburd wrote:
I'm building all the time just never got my phone with to take shots

Take the phone next time!


I got my slopestyle course all ready to ride and then hurt myself so I can't even get there to take pics.. I'm just a lurker now

Posted: Sep 10, 2018 at 10:16 Quote
Few random pics and clips from my latest line all from the lower half, top half is seriously steep and loose gravel,bottom is more flowy jumpy style.


Step up which leads to the sections below





180 berm I made around the base of a fallen tree, half of the corner was already there naturally from the uprooting, needed a bit of an extension and tidy up.

Other angle of 180



Which leads into this flat loamy super fun corner into the final double


This is my mate shaun hitting the ' ender sender ' on a run we call fossil run due to finding amazing fossils all over it


A train on fossil run around m fave corner on the track


Train on the top section of fossil, gives you an idea how steep the top half of this hill is

Posted: Sep 10, 2018 at 15:29 Quote
Your berms are solid and that ender through the trees looks sick.

Posted: Sep 15, 2018 at 11:16 Quote
Northwest Arkansas to begin construction of 235mi of lift access dh trails at one of the bigger mountains around 2000' next year. I'll be digging there, so will post updates as they come.

Posted: Sep 15, 2018 at 13:43 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
Northwest Arkansas to begin construction of 235mi of lift access dh trails at one of the bigger mountains around 2000' next year. I'll be digging there, so will post updates as they come.
Is that 2.35, 23.5, or truly 235 miles? Eek

Posted: Sep 15, 2018 at 13:59 Quote
mtbikeaddict wrote:
ibishreddin wrote:
Northwest Arkansas to begin construction of 235mi of lift access dh trails at one of the bigger mountains around 2000' next year. I'll be digging there, so will post updates as they come.
Is that 2.35, 23.5, or truly 235 miles? Eek

235. sounds impossible, but mr walmart, i mean Walton, happens to love to ride, and fund mountain biking in his home state lol

Posted: Sep 15, 2018 at 23:36 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
235. sounds impossible, but mr walmart, i mean Walton, happens to love to ride, and fund mountain biking in his home state lol
Dang, that's awesome! Being in the PNW, I'd never thought I'd say this about biking trails, but I'm (almost) jealous. Almost. Big Grin

Posted: Sep 17, 2018 at 22:26 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
Northwest Arkansas to begin construction of 235mi of lift access dh trails at one of the bigger mountains around 2000' next year. I'll be digging there, so will post updates as they come.

That's some beautiful country for bike riding. Enjoy.

Posted: Sep 18, 2018 at 12:02 Quote
Hello fellow builders and shredders! Me and my buddy have a little project in our hometown. Some douchebag stole all our tools and we're gutted to say the least. Is it ok to post links or such to fundraising here on PB? Feel free to check our Facebook Group (in Swedish) but there's Pictures aswell.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/533466376991562/

Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 at 9:47 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
bigburd wrote:
I'm building all the time just never got my phone with to take shots

Take the phone next time!


I got my slopestyle course all ready to ride and then hurt myself so I can't even get there to take pics.. I'm just a lurker now

Good in theory but if you're anything like me, you always forget the "before" pic and by the time you realise you should take an "after" pic, it's got dark and you're struggling to find your keys that you definitely left right there...

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 23:29 Quote
Minor setback... Was ticked when the lumber I wanted for a bike project got reappropriated, now chicken coop/goat enclosure lol... But just got a massive truckload of wood tonight, and another to come in the morning! Can't wait to start building!
@scjeremy looks awesome!

Posted: Sep 22, 2018 at 8:21 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
Got a solid day of digging in today. Here’s some pics. Built a mad made rock garden which I’ve never done before but I think once it gets rained in it will be good. So this is yhe new part: jump landing in rock garden then to catch berm. After that there’s a steep line with a g out. Bench cut almost 200 yards of traverse today to connect to the next ridge but found a killer rock feature mid traverse. It’s like four rock rolls in a row with a couple feet of dirt in between each. Kind of hard to see but it’s the last pic. Can’t wait to build out the next ridge. There’s tons of large rocks and opportunities for sick features. Trail should be a banger from top to bottom.
Man made rock garden
Birds eye view.
G out
Rock garden

Looks like perfect terrain for building.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011803
Mobile Version of Website