Trails in progress, show us your building skill.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Trails in progress, show us your building skill.
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 at 8:42 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
This is not my work, it is of a trail building company in Arkansas. Moon berm, person onThe bridge for scale

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuqvWsWnA0o/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rtcey4lt8fkm
Oh.My. Goodness. I think I need to plan a trip to Arkansas. Big Grin

Posted: Mar 6, 2019 at 10:25 Quote
mtbikeaddict wrote:
ibishreddin wrote:
This is not my work, it is of a trail building company in Arkansas. Moon berm, person onThe bridge for scale

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuqvWsWnA0o/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rtcey4lt8fkm
Oh.My. Goodness. I think I need to plan a trip to Arkansas. Big Grin

Locals don't like my honestly, but I would wait a year. All there is so far is pedally flow track that looks good on camera and is marketed well for outsiders... If that's your thing arkansas is among the best for it. I'd wait a year if you like pisgah/windrock style riding to visit as the next phase of trail development here is steep and gnarly which I hope to have a part in creating Smile

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 at 15:02 Quote
I can't believe something so sick is for trail bikes!?

I only ride dh and DJ I may need to rethink trails too

Posted: Mar 19, 2019 at 6:56 Quote
Super steep rough section into a catch, then 30 ft out 10 feet down drop to this big berm. Have about 1:25 worth of trail done so far, should be around 6 minutes of steep dh race track when completed

Posted: Mar 19, 2019 at 10:26 Quote
Great work man, great terrain too, good mix of chunky rocks and gold !

Posted: Mar 19, 2019 at 11:08 Quote
Been busy rebuilding and upgrading one of our local spots this winter, one more weekends work here then I'll be starting on giving our other steep DH spot some love as it's been neglected since xmas.:
Most of the photos are uploaded in the order you would ride the track in, some are a bit mixed up.

Posted: Mar 25, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
Cleaned up the Death RUT this weekend and I must say this berm turned out nice...

NEW

Posted: Mar 25, 2019 at 19:20 Quote
Hard to beat wet socal dirt. Looks awesome

Posted: Mar 25, 2019 at 21:16 Quote
TheYetiHelpsMeDig wrote:
Cleaned up the Death RUT this weekend and I must say this berm turned out nice...

NEW

Depending on the grade of the trail I can't see how you wont have a little river running down the left hand side of that trail. You build good shit so I'll stop there. Looks like you put a shit ton of work into that though, nice work

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 at 16:09 Quote
now you can roost that town!Camera

Posted: Mar 31, 2019 at 18:36 Quote
Slap and reshape berms
Slap and reshape berms
Slap and reshape berms
Slap and reshape berms
New lip shaping should be sick
New lip shaping, should be sick
Spring cleaning
Spring cleaning

Some early season dirt jump work, light pack and shaping, not finished

Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 12:29 Quote
Quality trails! Good work.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.054228
Mobile Version of Website