Trails in progress, show us your building skill.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Trails in progress, show us your building skill.
Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 21:16 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Quality trails! Good work.

thanks brother solo built

Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 3:48 Quote
justinhoelzl wrote:
recklessness wrote:
Quality trails! Good work.

thanks brother solo built
Extra bonus points. You are a good man and help is hard to come by.

Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 7:34 Quote
Couple months late, but we rebuilt a few jumps that were originally built in 2012. Hoping to re-build the entire line for modern trail bikes and add a climbing trail.
Old lip second jump
New lip second jump
Bigger landing for second jump

Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 8:03 Quote
looks pretty mint, shred it brudder

Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 11:22 Quote
Looks so much like UK woodland.

Tidy work man.

Posted: Apr 8, 2019 at 8:57 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/video/500348/

Posted: Apr 8, 2019 at 10:20 Quote
Views: 254    Faves: 2    Comments: 0
jackoconnor wrote:

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 at 9:08 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
Views: 254    Faves: 2    Comments: 0
jackoconnor wrote:
cheers bro I don't know how to do that

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 4:15 Quote
Views: 312    Faves: 2    Comments: 0

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 6:27 Quote
jackoconnor wrote:

For jumps that size you should try and use all dirt man, ghetto stacking logs like that is not the way to go

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 9:14 Quote
Trail company Jagged Axe (where I work) took a chance and is letting me design and build a downhill trail. Will be the steepest *legal* trail in arkansas. Handcut, raked off the top, ruts, gnar and big steep catch berms. Progress so far

Views: 44    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 14:37 Quote
jamieSaunders wrote:
jackoconnor wrote:

For jumps that size you should try and use all dirt man, ghetto stacking logs like that is not the way to go

Yeah he's right, seems you are on same land on a farm ?

Is there any land there that needs levelling, either on your bit of land or a neighbouring area, could get the dirt you need and do a neighbour a favor perhaps ?

Even a rubble/stone base with a finishing of dirt is good, but those sticks and branches will rot very fast.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 22:47 Quote
bigburd wrote:
jamieSaunders wrote:
jackoconnor wrote:

Is there any land there that needs levelling, either on your bit of land or a neighbouring area, could get the dirt you need and do a neighbour a favor perhaps ?

Even a rubble/stone base with a finishing of dirt is good, but those sticks and branches will rot very fast.
Cheers guys v asked farmers around for dirt but none really needed sometaken away. Also I'm moving in 6 months so thought they would last that long

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 22:57 Quote
jackoconnor wrote:
bigburd wrote:
jamieSaunders wrote:

Cheers guys v asked farmers around for dirt but none really needed sometaken away. Also I'm moving in 6 months so thought they would last that long

Ah fair enough, I would probably use filler for such a short term track too.

Posted: Jun 7, 2019 at 8:13 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
Trail company Jagged Axe (where I work) took a chance and is letting me design and build a downhill trail. Will be the steepest *legal* trail in arkansas. Handcut, raked off the top, ruts, gnar and big steep catch berms. Progress so far

Views: 44    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

looks tight

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.045660
Mobile Version of Website