Trails in progress, show us your building skill.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Trails in progress, show us your building skill.
O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 12:02 Quote
josip wrote:
It's 6 m tall. The jumps are still not done tho Cry just didn't have the time this year to really put into them and it took forever to even get started on the roll in. It's going to be pretty nice tho, need to get a digger in for one more session mostly for the first landing.

damn 6m is tall, whats it like up there

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 4:35 Quote
josip wrote:
It's 6 m tall. The jumps are still not done tho Cry just didn't have the time this year to really put into them and it took forever to even get started on the roll in. It's going to be pretty nice tho, need to get a digger in for one more session mostly for the first landing.

I hear ya, I didn’t get to my spot at all this summer- I have a job that takes way too much of my free time away

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
yup, the same with me, but also we had a lot of rain in the summer so even when i had some time i could not cement the foundations for the roll in. I didn't feel like shaping jumps without having the roll in, and could not build the roll in because of the water so it was not a really productive year. But if anything goes closely as planned this should be done for the next season.

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 10:19 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
You are on the right track. I have my spot on flat it to be totally honest sucks.

You are right with the downramp idea its the only way to gain speed.

One fairly cheap quick downramp is scaffold, especially if you dont own building tools.

Anyways good luck and be sure to post pictures!

Josip- how tall is your roll in? Also post some pics of the new jumps

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen. Cheers and I'll post some picuters once I can get this rolling. @thepureface: Looks like you have a pretty rad set up going based on your pics!

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 10:20 Quote
ha get this rolling.. that was a good one

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 16:14 Quote
traqs wrote:
ha get this rolling.. that was a good one

Yeah - really hope to get the project off the ground soon...
Rolleyes

Beer

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 15:07 Quote
Looking off the start ramp of my new trail in Prineville, Oregon!
photo

O+
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 15:16 Quote
snoray1 wrote:
photo

dang thats sick!! Eek is that for prinevilles public trails or private? looks killer

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 15:19 Quote
Its public! Part of the new 66 Trail system, but this is on the north side of the highway behind the facebook data centers. Access is from Ochoco Viewpoint State Park. This is an intermediate level skills park, and Im about to start construction on an advanced level park in the next few weeks in the same spot.

O+
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 15:22 Quote
snoray1 wrote:
Its public! Part of the new 66 Trail system, but this is on the north side of the highway behind the facebook data centers. Access is from Ochoco Viewpoint State Park. This is an intermediate level skills park, and Im about to start construction on an advanced level park in the next few weeks in the same spot.

sounds sick! if you need some hands let me know! just one town over

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 17:12 Quote
Views: 198    Faves: 2    Comments: 0

Views: 99    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Marble flats, Arkansas. This blue downhill line is going to be awesome. Got to shape the berms and flag the blue line which was fun.

O+
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 17:42 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:

Marble flats, Arkansas. This blue downhill line is going to be awesome. Got to shape the berms and flag the blue line which was fun.
Looks like really well built fun tracks. Nice work.

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 17:43 Quote
snoray1 wrote:
photo

That looks so fun!

O+
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 18:55 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:

That's killer stuff. Might be worth a drive to Arkansas this winter.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.035563
Mobile Version of Website