Trails in progress, show us your building skill.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Trails in progress, show us your building skill.
Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 12:56 Quote
here's a shot of my jumps, going to change the first couple around, and add some big hips/transfers into the line, but heres what it looks like now Salute

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 12:59 Quote
rh-rider wrote:
here's a shot of my jumps, going to change the first couple around, and add some big hips/transfers into the line, but heres what it looks like now Salute
Drool
holy ****

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 13:03 Quote
vengeance111 wrote:
rh-rider wrote:
Drool
holy ****
i'm going to make the first jump with a lot steeper lip, smaller gap, then steeper landing, then more lip on the second, so i can boost way higher off 3rd and 4rth Smile

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 13:18 Quote
rh-rider wrote:
vengeance111 wrote:
rh-rider wrote:
Drool
holy ****
i'm going to make the first jump with a lot steeper lip, smaller gap, then steeper landing, then more lip on the second, so i can boost way higher off 3rd and 4rth Smile

sweet, post some riding pics when your done Big Grin

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 21:11 Quote
this is a trail my friends and i built near our house. kind of the first trail we've ever built. some of the features are remnants of an old freeride trail from many years ago.
Views: 599    Faves: 0    Comments: 4

Posted: Sep 29, 2010 at 2:30 Quote
not bad. Wish i had trails like that

Posted: Sep 29, 2010 at 9:10 Quote
crazyarmybeaver wrote:
this is a trail my friends and i built near our house. kind of the first trail we've ever built. some of the features are remnants of an old freeride trail from many years ago.
Views: 599    Faves: 0    Comments: 4
Sweet trails! how high is the drop at 1:23? it was hard to tell and i'm looking at building a similar thing

Posted: Sep 29, 2010 at 11:55 Quote
is the dirt bad for packing or did you just choose to leave the berms unpacked?

Posted: Sep 29, 2010 at 17:23 Quote
the dirt at the top is bad for packing cause its so sandy and to answer the other question the drop near the end is about 6-7 feet tall but you can't tell from that angle

Posted: Sep 30, 2010 at 15:06 Quote
a photo of me on the newest jump. Smile

more pics on my profile

Posted: Sep 30, 2010 at 15:12 Quote
This isn't exactly progress, but it will soon cause a shitload of progress. tup New toy for Goat Path. Just need to arrange a float and get it over there.

Posted: Sep 30, 2010 at 15:19 Quote
I know looks arn't everything, but does it actually work? And will you not destroy it within a few hours?

Posted: Sep 30, 2010 at 15:20 Quote
jcc1015 wrote:
I know looks arn't everything, but does it actually work? And will you not destroy it within a few hours?
We got it running, drove it, and made sure the hydraulics work today. It is strong as shit, I doubt it will break. If it does break, my dad is a technician.

Posted: Sep 30, 2010 at 15:21 Quote
Sweet deal, and if it breaks catastrophically it would make a pretty interesting feature Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023589
Mobile Version of Website