The Whistler Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 5:28 Quote
gramboh - you got it. high above the tree and then also high on the black slick rock wall ride to open up the corner and carry enough speed to almost blast the step down to flat!

kevin - couldn't agree more! The bit from the triple after 7yr more to ravens nest is also pure fire!

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 6:20 Quote
Don't forget about all of no duff, that trail f'ing rules but is seldom talked about.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 17:29 Quote
true that! I think it will regain some popularity when our duffman reroute is done. It will completely remove the need to ride the skidder road back to golden Triangle.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 20:00 Quote
any suggestions which (valley)trails to ride in the wet?

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 20:29 Quote
xtcccc wrote:

Easier; lost lake zappa trails, cut yer bars/roll yer bones, three birds 99er danimal

Harder; business time am pm, Billy epic, howler, yummy nummy/comfortably numb (foreplay section).

Other option is trying the trails in Pemberton as they handle rain well and dry fast.

Howler is one of my favourite wet rides, the climb up kinda sucks though

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 20:43 Quote
kevin267 wrote:
xtcccc wrote:

Easier; lost lake zappa trails, cut yer bars/roll yer bones, three birds 99er danimal

Harder; business time am pm, Billy epic, howler, yummy nummy/comfortably numb (foreplay section).

Other option is trying the trails in Pemberton as they handle rain well and dry fast.

Howler is one of my favourite wet rides, the climb up kinda sucks though

thnx

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 13:21 Quote
nickel wrote:
true that! I think it will regain some popularity when our duffman reroute is done. It will completely remove the need to ride the skidder road back to golden Triangle.

Ohhh I like the sounds of this, good stuff.

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 19:07 Quote
gramboh wrote:
nickel wrote:

Ohhh I like the sounds of this, good stuff.

Hoping it'll be done very soon. Definitely planning on cracking it before end of Garbo season. More loam for the people!

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 17:29 Quote
1.4 skills center, if you look on trail map it’s at the end of Wednesday Night Delight, start of Devils Club,
Easiest way to access is Bline, which that skills center is in the mid of

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Can anyone recommend a Whistler trail or location with some low-risk or no-risk bridges? They freak me out and I need to desensitize.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Pinochios Furniture

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
TheSpangler wrote:
Pinochios Furniture

This section of Lost Lake has a bunch, of varying difficulty. The rest of the Lost Lake trails also have bridges, usually fairly short and low consequence, with optional skinnier options on some of them.

River Runs Through It is the other obvious example, all woodwork, varying degrees of consequence as you work your way around.

RMOW are apparently in there soon tidying it up so should be more in good shape in the near future.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014509
Mobile Version of Website