The Whistler Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2021 at 17:26 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
Chuvak wrote:
Hey gentlemen, hope you're having fun in the park. What's the overall virus situation in Canada? I have moved my lodge booking from 20 to 21 and this year moved it again to 22 year. Can't wait to return to the park again.

We're basically back to normal aside from international travel restrictions. No masks.

Masks are still recommended for everyone who does not have both doses of the vaccine. So not exactly back to normal haha.

O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2021 at 23:21 Quote
How rallied are the trails right now?

Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 12:48 Quote
going finally make it back to the bike park in a couple of weeks , and have noticed a few new names and trails on the map , whats the new stuff like .... and how's the snow melt going after the crazy temps will TOTW open soon ??

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 15:01 Quote
None of the new stuff is open (apart from first zone of Aline). Sure hope we get to ride some of it this season

Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 17:06 Quote
JimLad wrote:
None of the new stuff is open (apart from first zone of Aline). Sure hope we get to ride some of it this season

Some new stuff in Creekside. Short but fun lines filling in between Southpark and Delayed Fuse. Palm Corners & Captain Jack

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 22:11 Quote
leelau wrote:
JimLad wrote:

Some new stuff in Creekside. Short but fun lines filling in between Southpark and Delayed Fuse. Palm Corners & Captain Jack

They are not open yet though?

Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 22:28 Quote
JimLad wrote:
leelau wrote:
JimLad wrote:

Open as of today.

Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 23:00 Quote
JimLad wrote:
leelau wrote:
JimLad wrote:

Open as of today.

Posted: Jul 13, 2021 at 9:16 Quote
Is pedalling up to Line of Control still allowed or is that now a no-go with the park amalgamating it? It's not exactly clear what's going on over there...

Posted: Jul 13, 2021 at 10:20 Quote
leelau wrote:
JimLad wrote:

cheers , look forward to riding them

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2021 at 17:01 Quote
I've heard rumors of a new jump trail being built in creekside. Any truth to this? Would be nice having some flowy jumps to end the day (I park at creekside). The current flow trails are painfully boring and bc's trail is a bit too exhausting on a dh bike lol

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2021 at 17:08 Quote
Shake and bake looks to have some jumps. Blue rating though and yet to be finished

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2021 at 17:16 Quote
JimLad wrote:
Shake and bake looks to have some jumps. Blue rating though and yet to be finished

Blue can be fun! I still enjoy ripping crank it up once in a while

Posted: Jul 13, 2021 at 21:13 Quote
Does anyone travel from LA to Whistler by car?

Posted: Jul 13, 2021 at 21:27 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
JimLad wrote:

Blue can be fun! I still enjoy ripping crank it up once in a while

I poked my head in to look at it (hiked - not biked). Looks very nice. Is also under trees at least on the top part so looks promising

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024251
Mobile Version of Website