The Whistler Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
Author Message
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
Im headin up there from june 30-july 4th i think

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 19:39 Quote
Im there from July 26-August 9th. Super stoked. When is crankworx again?

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 19:41 Quote
17th of July i belive

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 19:42 Quote
August 9-17, full schedule on www.Crankworx.com

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
Just got my seasons pass I am pumped!! Trying to go up as much as possible.

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 19:49 Quote
North-Shore wrote:
Just got my seasons pass I am pumped!! Trying to go up as much as possible.


haha lucky, my parents say if i dont fail any subjects this term or all together they might buy me a seasons pass....that may be easy for some of you guys but im really behind right now Confused anyways, does any one else know where i can find other videos of whistler?

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 19:56 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
North-Shore wrote:
Just got my seasons pass I am pumped!! Trying to go up as much as possible.


haha lucky, my parents say if i dont fail any subjects this term or all together they might buy me a seasons pass....that may be easy for some of you guys but im really behind right now Confused anyways, does any one else know where i can find other videos of whistler?


Youtube!

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 19:57 Quote
olliegirl wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:
North-Shore wrote:
Just got my seasons pass I am pumped!! Trying to go up as much as possible.


haha lucky, my parents say if i dont fail any subjects this term or all together they might buy me a seasons pass....that may be easy for some of you guys but im really behind right now Confused anyways, does any one else know where i can find other videos of whistler?


Youtube!


or...

Views: 12,247    Faves: 182    Comments: 39

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 19:58 Quote
haha lucky, my parents say if i dont fail any subjects this term or all together they might buy me a seasons pass....that may be easy for some of you guys but im really behind right now Confused anyways, does any one else know where i can find other videos of whistler?[/Quote]

Yea theres a lot of helmet cams on youtube.

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 19:59 Quote
im going up with you braeden.
Wink

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 20:00 Quote
Im going up for a week with few of my friends

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 20:01 Quote
Anyone doing SGC this year and if you are which week? Im doing it again because i had so much fun last summer. Then my parents and me are getting a hotel so i can ride with my dad for a week after camp.

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 20:05 Quote
I'm living up there this season and I'm so stoked to get lots of riding in!!!!

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
chomers wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:
i heard they fired the guy who made it last year and rehired some other guy...anyone know what happened there?

From what I'm told Cowan designs the course. I have heard of no firings.

schley designs it and cowan builds it


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008400
Mobile Version of Website