The Whistler Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 20:24 Quote
brandonf wrote:
In deep was so greasy today. Probably beat up from the Garbo race

Which trails does the Garbanzo DH run by?

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 20:42 Quote
Doesn't relate to much but dan atherton broke his C1 vertebra about 2 weeks ago. breaking this usually causes death so he is VERY lucky.. healing vibes

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 20:56 Quote
downhiller900sl wrote:
brandonf wrote:
In deep was so greasy today. Probably beat up from the Garbo race

Which trails does the Garbanzo DH run by?

Oringinal sin> blue velvet turns> indeep> duffman> golden triangle> world cup single track> ho chi min> monkey hands> glc drop. it's something like that.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 20:58 Quote
Im going to be in whistler tomorow till saturday anyone want to ride with me?

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 21:08 Quote
paddi wrote:
hey guys,
sorry if I'm a bit off topic now..
I'm looking for people heading up to whistler friday or saturday. i live in chilliwack, have no car but i don't want to take the bus, it takes 6 hours -.-
so if there is someone who lives between chilliwack and vancouver and has a seat for me, pls let me know!
thanks

ps: i'm from germany so I HAVE TO go to the crankworx for these 2 last days Wink my only chance and maybe the last Big Grin
I have a seat open but am leaving richmond thursday morning. Coming back sunday afternoon.
If you can get out here(bus?) and make that work I'd be more than happy to help, if not I hope you find something that works out.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 21:09 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Dude you know we gotta.
You dragging the Dob up? Hit some 'doooome.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 21:21 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:
Dude you know we gotta.
You dragging the Dob up? Hit some 'doooome.
Dob is in my van and out of commission snapped the stem at a skate park today =[

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 21:28 Quote
I have a 31.8 Easton Vice and enough shimz to make it work with any bar. You can use it for whistler if you want?

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 21:33 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
I have a 31.8 Easton Vice and enough shimz to make it work with any bar. You can use it for whistler if you want?
I will pass. Ive ridden the damn thing everyday so far this summer Its dying slowly. I have ridden my quake once all year i need some time on big blue.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 21:45 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
paddi wrote:
hey guys,
sorry if I'm a bit off topic now..
I'm looking for people heading up to whistler friday or saturday. i live in chilliwack, have no car but i don't want to take the bus, it takes 6 hours -.-
so if there is someone who lives between chilliwack and vancouver and has a seat for me, pls let me know!
thanks

ps: i'm from germany so I HAVE TO go to the crankworx for these 2 last days Wink my only chance and maybe the last Big Grin
I have a seat open but am leaving richmond thursday morning. Coming back sunday afternoon.
If you can get out here(bus?) and make that work I'd be more than happy to help, if not I hope you find something that works out.

thank you very much for offering!! I really would like to say YES, my problem is I have to work 'til friday afternoon ;(

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 21:47 Quote
Ah ok. I'll pass along your username to a couple buddies of mine who are heading up Saturday. They might be able to help out.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 22:44 Quote
does anyone know who was taking pictures on upper aline today with the flash set up? it was before they closed it for practice. they were takin it off the stump gap

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 22:46 Quote
try bikeparkphotos.com They say they only shoot friday, saturday, sunday but you never know.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 22:54 Quote
since its crankworx, theres lots of photog's there. could be a guy shooting for fun, or a guy shooting for the deep summer contest, but, its definitely not on that site.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 22:55 Quote
i looked at the site and they were only shooting farther down the trail today. i mean the guys up top

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019877
Mobile Version of Website