The Whistler Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 22:46 Quote
try bikeparkphotos.com They say they only shoot friday, saturday, sunday but you never know.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 22:54 Quote
since its crankworx, theres lots of photog's there. could be a guy shooting for fun, or a guy shooting for the deep summer contest, but, its definitely not on that site.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 22:55 Quote
i looked at the site and they were only shooting farther down the trail today. i mean the guys up top

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 23:04 Quote
If any one wants to ride tomorow I will be at the mountain around 12. Will be wearing manpries, grey fox jersy, black remedy, red, black, white crowbar mx's, blue cammel back and will be riding a marin quake (check my albums for pics of me.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 23:16 Quote
hey, ifound a photo of me on the bikeparkphoto.com do u have to buy or is their a way of just downloading it, 25 smackers is ridiculous for 1 download. i have such a sweet whip going on but its not worth 25

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 23:18 Quote
yea but if you think about it $18 for one print, or 25 for the file that you can do whatever with. No you cannot get it without the watermark without buying, and downloading it in other ways is classified as theft and is illegal and the photog could theoretically sue you for using it.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 23:19 Quote
mr-eric wrote:
hey, ifound a photo of me on the bikeparkphoto.com do u have to buy or is their a way of just downloading it, 25 smackers is ridiculous for 1 download. i have such a sweet whip going on but its not worth 25

Well that would be stealing.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 23:23 Quote
mr-eric wrote:
screen shuut then go to paint and cut out everything around it.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 23:43 Quote
c-bernier wrote:
mr-eric wrote:
illegal.

Posted: Aug 10, 2010 at 23:55 Quote
one25forlife wrote:
c-bernier wrote:
mr-eric wrote:
illegal.
w.e

Posted: Aug 11, 2010 at 0:26 Quote
wayy to poop on the party

Posted: Aug 11, 2010 at 7:18 Quote
just buy them on a cd then take them to a photo store and have them make prints. prints are less then 5 bucks for each photo and you can make as many as you want. i forget how much the cd is but its way cheaper

Posted: Aug 11, 2010 at 9:54 Quote
Stolen: 2008 DOB pinscher.
S/N AJAX
My bike got jacked from my hotel room while I was out for breakfast. its a black 08 pinscher with a custom serial that reads AJAX.

Posted: Aug 11, 2010 at 10:06 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
S/N AJAX
My bike got jacked from my hotel room while I was out for breakfast. its a black 08 pinscher with a custom serial that reads AJAX.
from your hotel room? sounds like a dishonest maid service to me

Posted: Aug 11, 2010 at 11:06 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
S/N AJAX

check bike storage, maybe they just moved it down there.. just a thought.

Active Forum Threads
6 mins ago - Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!
8 mins ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
20 mins ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
33 mins ago - Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
50 mins ago - Enduro saddles
1 hours ago - Orange Missile
1 hours ago - Water bottle/cage to fit 2018 Norco Sight 29r w/ piggyback shock
1 hours ago - The Whistler Thread
1 hours ago - RockShox TOTEM / LYRIK discussion thread
1 hours ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2019
1 hours ago - The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
1 hours ago - E*Thirteen customer service was great this week concerning a cracked carbon rim
2 hours ago - Bikes with steepest seat angle
2 hours ago - Banshee Bikes, NS Bikes, YT Industries Bikes and Ragley Bikes need their own manufacturer forum on Pinkbike
2 hours ago - SRAM x5, did the dealer give me the wrong cassette
2 hours ago - Show your all mountain bike
2 hours ago - Sexiest Old-School DH Bike Out There
2 hours ago - What brakes are people running?
2 hours ago - dirt jumper or bmx and what size?
2 hours ago - Help me purchase a bike please
2 hours ago - Looking for a 21.5tt or longer frame or complete bmx (BMX)
3 hours ago - Show Off Your YT
3 hours ago - 2015 and up giant reign owners thread!
3 hours ago - Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
3 hours ago - Are people really going for electric parts? Are they really the future?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022414
Mobile Version of Website