PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
Posted: Sep 8, 2010 at 23:14 Quote
nope. If it is in the bike park then I have not found it yet. "yet"

Posted: Sep 8, 2010 at 23:49 Quote
Heres a video off Laurence-CE's profile

Views: 5,121    Faves: 44    Comments: 21

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 8:08 Quote
Wow. No, the last time I was up there the trail guys were still building. That trail looks exciting!!

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 9:21 Quote
that looks sick, they were still building when i was up there. i saw one of the ladder drops by the start of karate monkey and wondered what it was.

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 10:17 Quote
Wow, so sick! Whistler has an awesome trail crew.

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 12:50 Quote
thats sweet! when i was up they were still building it

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 19:17 Quote
brandonf wrote:
Has anyone here gapped over that drop like in Follow Me? Looks pretty scary and high consequence if you clip the drop bad though

i was riding with this kid from so cal that gapped it. it was biig

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 19:26 Quote
brandonf wrote:
Has anyone here gapped over that drop like in Follow Me? Looks pretty scary and high consequence if you clip the drop bad though

What trail is that on? I was in Whistler for two days and didnt see it.

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 19:26 Quote
komodo1 wrote:
brandonf wrote:

What trail is that on? I was in Whistler for two days and didnt see it.
dirt merchant. Before the big step up

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 19:27 Quote
Oh. It was closed when I was there for the rebuilding so I guess I missed it

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 19:39 Quote
Adam Billinghurst showed me a similar gap to the dirt merchant one that he used to do. He would preload from quite a few feet back over the A-line rock drop, now that looked massive.

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 20:25 Quote
WP0l3 wrote:
Adam Billinghurst showed me a similar gap to the dirt merchant one that he used to do. He would preload from quite a few feet back over the A-line rock drop, now that looked massive.

people have been doing it for years the fun ones are the roller gaps on crank it up try and double up as many as you can Wink

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 20:38 Quote
Kenny Smith gaps the Aline drop in that video, Screaming from the Sky.

On another note, anyone know the cheapest bus to Whistler? I keep finding rates in the neighbourhood of $60 each way but I remember someone on this thread mentioning something about a bus thats closer to $20

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 20:41 Quote
brandonf wrote:
Kenny Smith gaps the Aline drop in that video, Screaming from the Sky.

On another note, anyone know the cheapest bus to Whistler? I keep finding rates in the neighbourhood of $60 each way but I remember someone on this thread mentioning something about a bus thats closer to $20
it's about 45 something after tax including your bike from central station downtown vancouver.

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 20:45 Quote
so $90+ for the round trip?

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025617
Mobile Version of Website