Does this seem super sketchey

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Does this seem super sketchey
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 10:24 Quote
This was sent about my bike in the buy sell

i want to inform you that i saw the advert you past and i am intrested in purchasing your, And once again i will like to know if it is in good condition okay,once again i want you to know that the payment will be made by cheque ,And as soon as you get my mail i want you to get back to me as soon as today with your full name and your postal address with your cell phone number okay take care of your self and god bless you and your family. and pls get back to me with the price and the pic for the house so that i can able to give out to my Son is come down there okay,this is the email you mail back to, smithgender@gmail.com ok thanks god bless you.........
Regard
smith Gender............
MY ADDRESS...45 Dulwich Village,

Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 10:26 Quote
I think thats a scam =S

Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 10:26 Quote
Omg..lol. That is...just creepy. What a weired guy. Probably a Ped

FL
Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 10:33 Quote
that has SCAM written all over it.

similar to the one i got when some guy sent me a fraudulent cheque with a £1500 over payment

Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 10:37 Quote
yeah that guy is ripping off alot of people, almost all the "is this a scam" type threads seem to be written by this same guy

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 10:40 Quote
there are about 9-10 people oout there sentding these they are textbook of one another so just watch out

Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 10:45 Quote
i JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AND WANTED TO SHARE

Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 10:56 Quote
If you find a scam, simply inform one of the mods(id do it, but i don't have full privileges there)so they can remove his account.

Mod
Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 11:19 Quote
I got the exact same email word for word and I have already alerted the mods and I now see that he is marked as a scammer.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008782
Mobile Version of Website