some tips to help me convince my parents to let me buy a new bike

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
some tips to help me convince my parents to let me buy a new bike
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 4:55 Quote
hide your bike somwhere and tell em that somebody has stole yours then sell It on pink bike or ebayConfused

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 4:58 Quote
mongoose-rider wrote:
hide your bike somwhere and tell em that somebody has stole yours then sell It on pink bike or ebayConfused
thats what i said a few posts back, bad thing is if its reported stolen by your parents the guy who bought it and possibly you will have alot of explaining to do

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 7:43 Quote
2300 for a six three?
i can get a six one for 2999

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 8:00 Quote
stuff-ryder17 wrote:
gregarious wrote:
walk to ur bike shop, even if it takes an hour or two, buy ur bike and ride it home. if u really want a new bike then u would do it
ya the walk would take 3 hours
then take the bus and ride home? i think this thread is completely bs

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 8:05 Quote
hey, someone is selling a Kona Stinky fully for only 700 in BC, the guy bought it, put new forks on it, and he only rode it for 2 km. e-mail me if you want to know more.Smile

Nick

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
bring your parents into the shop and show them the bike you wanna get... just b like.. i wanna show you something, i dont wanna buy anything.

before you go, talk to the mechanic at the shop and if you know the guy tell him to convince your parents you needa new bike. they'll think more of him because he knows his stuff more, thats what they're gonna think. and then they'll start thinking.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 12:54 Quote
if you're buying it with your money you should be able to buy what you want. A bike is gonna let be outside and shit.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
I have tried everything and it doesn't work, i got a beat up Marin Bear Valley and i have put over 400$ into it, and my parent wont get me a bike!

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 13:07 Quote
i rode some diamondback response comp xc bike and shreded it hard and broke about every peice on the bike besides the frame at least once. after about 5 or 6 hundred bucks in repair my parents decided i should get a new bike. Sold my old one and bought a a-line of craigslist for 1000 =)

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 13:17 Quote
twinbiker11 wrote:
I have tried everything and it doesn't work, i got a beat up Marin Bear Valley and i have put over 400$ into it, and my parent wont get me a bike!

my parent also think that i destroy my bike just to make them get a new bike

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 20:36 Quote
gatoriswhite wrote:
stuff-ryder17 wrote:
gregarious wrote:
walk to ur bike shop, even if it takes an hour or two, buy ur bike and ride it home. if u really want a new bike then u would do it
ya the walk would take 3 hours
then take the bus and ride home? i think this thread is completely bs
yeah, your canadian, norcos are made in canada, at east designed there, so it doesnt cost heaps to import it, i think the rrp on the norco website it 2500 or more

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 20:40 Quote
break yours riding..that could work

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 20:41 Quote
twinbiker11 wrote:
twinbiker11 wrote:

buy your own

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 20:46 Quote
drew44 wrote:
twinbiker11 wrote:
twinbiker11 wrote:

buy your own

dont have the money

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 20:52 Quote
twinbiker11 wrote:
drew44 wrote:
twinbiker11 wrote:

buy your own

dont have the money
get some. stop bitchn'

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010064
Mobile Version of Website