Megadeth vs Metallica
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
metallica for sure
and for all you douches who think they sold out
you're retarded because if they were sell outs they
would have gone back to what they sounded like
before they cut their hair when everyone got pissed
off about it. Instead they kept doing what they wanted to
do instead of what people said they should.

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 2:52 Quote
I like both. Megadeth is more my style though, I have all the: dvd's, ALBUMS and Singles. I have seen Megadeth 13 times live, in both America and Australia, they were hard core! I saw them along with Children of Bodom - 7 times, anyway Megadeth - according to me are basically the same, I think Dave a James have the same view on metal, the songs they produced in some of their previous albums sound the same. I wouldn't want to say that to dave's face though. Although i have met him twice backstage! Anyone else think the same as me?tup Very confused

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 9:58 Quote
Megadethfan wrote:
I like both. Megadeth is more my style though, I have all the: dvd's, ALBUMS and Singles. I have seen Megadeth 13 times live, in both America and Australia, they were hard core! I saw them along with Children of Bodom - 7 times, anyway Megadeth - according to me are basically the same, I think Dave a James have the same view on metal, the songs they produced in some of their previous albums sound the same. I wouldn't want to say that to dave's face though. Although i have met him twice backstage! Anyone else think the same as me?tup Very confused
I like megadeth too, and they are really similar bands.
I just like that metallica has a new sound for every album.
Megadeth is just the basically the same style stuff.
You never know what to except when a new album comes out.
I can't wait for Metallica to release their next album.

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 17:52 Quote
I know what you mean. Have you got all of Metallica's Albums?

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 19:13 Quote
Megadethfan wrote:
I know what you mean. Have you got all of Metallica's Albums?
yes I do

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 8:18 Quote
Metallica is way better, as said above, each album has its own unique style. And they just do what they want, they dont care what people want from them, or if they dont like their music.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 15:10 Quote
I disagree

Considering the amount of skill and technicality that was in the first 4 albums compared to the rest.....

For example I just don't see how people can justify lars playing the basic rock beat through 75% of their music after black album because "their trying to play different music"

Yes they've changed. But their music has gotten so simple that I must ask why people think the change has been good?

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 15:30 Quote
ride-to-live wrote:
I disagree

Considering the amount of skill and technicality that was in the first 4 albums compared to the rest.....

For example I just don't see how people can justify lars playing the basic rock beat through 75% of their music after black album because "their trying to play different music"

Yes they've changed. But their music has gotten so simple that I must ask why people think the change has been good?
well can you really expect a 40 year old guy to drum like he did when he 20?

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 17:53 Quote
roflbikerollrollroll wrote:
ride-to-live wrote:
I disagree

That does have a lot of truth to it I will admit. But still, its not like he was a god on the drums even when I was 20. Thus I don't understand why their music has become so watered down as it has

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 18:33 Quote
ride-to-live wrote:
roflbikerollrollroll wrote:
ride-to-live wrote:
I disagree

That does have a lot of truth to it I will admit. But still, its not like he was a god on the drums even when I was 20. Thus I don't understand why their music has become so watered down as it has
a bit off topic, but James is actually a way better drummer lol

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 22:24 Quote
He plays drums?

haha

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 22:25 Quote
search james lars drum battle or somthing on youtube

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 22:32 Quote
hmmm, not sure. I don't know if I'd say he's better. In a drum battle from 92 it didn't even look like he was holding the sticks correctly

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 22:34 Quote
ride-to-live wrote:
hmmm, not sure. I don't know if I'd say he's better. In a drum battle from 92 it didn't even look like he was holding the sticks correctly
lol, maybe I'm just a softy for black sabbath, james was playing Hand of Doom

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029539
Mobile Version of Website