2008 sx trail frame post buyers beware -This PA user cannot be trusted

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
2008 sx trail frame post buyers beware -This PA user cannot be trusted
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 4, 2008 at 3:38 Quote
Check this s**t out. I buy the dudes frame, he confirms he got my money then when its supposed to already be boxed up I get this...

kx250racer8@yahoo.com

"Hey I am sorry, my wife said if i sell this, i cant get another one, i just cant part with it and not be able to get another one when i am ready, i sent you a full refund, i really apologize."

Original ad:
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/314949/

Pink Bike members, what can I do? Is there a seller feedback forum???

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 3:41 Quote
you may be able to contact the admin to find his details and contact him.
you shouldnt buy anything unless theres a home made pic of the item.

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 10:54 Quote
put this in the scam section you might get some betetr ideas

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 10:58 Quote
ouch, thats too bad. hope you manage to get your money back.

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 12:45 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
you may be able to contact the admin to find his details and contact him.
you shouldnt buy anything unless theres a home made pic of the item.

i agree, should have at least seen a picture of the bike before you sent the money. thats still really gay tho man

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 14:23 Quote
Thanks everyone. I requested pics. He posted a second ad with nice a Photo...

I came home drunk last night and found the email in my in box. I posted on his pic ad that his word wasn't worth the air he stunk up with his breath, or something equally as clever considering my drunkenness.

BTW: I got my money back. But that guy was putting down potential buyers for asking questions and not being ready to buy. I pulled the trigger and Justin wet his pants...

I guess whatever I said made him or the admin pull that ad so I linked to his first one here.

I wonder what specialized would do if they knew one of their shop employees was selling used frames with blank warrantys... I guess as long as they get paid... Whatever.

Posted: Jul 8, 2017 at 15:38 Quote
Justin has a history and about the only means to stop his practices may be legal - file a mail or wire fraud complaint as well as your own civil suit. He also mentioned having a team sponsorship via Specialized. Reaching out to them and sharing his dealings may create pressure for him to act responsibly.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009976
Mobile Version of Website