24 inch rims

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
immenseturmoil wrote:
BenArmon wrote:
immenseturmoil wrote:

question about the pimplites....do the use standard nipples too or u have to use torque nipples??
you do have to use the torque nipples but the rims come with them and the right spoke key

fcuk...mines didnt come with any......that means that ridethis.com screwed me, this shit aint right

you have to order them its not ridethis.com's fault you failed to read about your rim

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 14:05 Quote
dsfr4life wrote:
immenseturmoil wrote:
BenArmon wrote:

you do have to use the torque nipples but the rims come with them and the right spoke key

fcuk...mines didnt come with any......that means that ridethis.com screwed me, this shit aint right

you have to order them its not ridethis.com's fault you failed to read about your rim
last time i checked the site said that the torque nipples come with the rims(dont some of them carry standard nipples??)

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 1:59 Quote
I have one halo combat and one sun rim

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 4:42 Quote
Most of my friends have S-Types. But I hear good things about atomlab pimplites

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 5:00 Quote
immenseturmoil wrote:
dsfr4life wrote:
immenseturmoil wrote:

last time i checked the site said that the torque nipples come with the rims(dont some of them carry standard nipples??)

There are 2 versions of the pimplite. One is drilled for the torque nipples, and one is drilled for standard nipples. You have to buy the torque nipple seperate from the rim.

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 5:02 Quote
i want to get a white pimplite for the rear Smile
is this true about the standard nipple version ??
does the standard nipple version come in white Wink ???

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 8:01 Quote
c-wood wrote:
immenseturmoil wrote:
dsfr4life wrote:

There are 2 versions of the pimplite. One is drilled for the torque nipples, and one is drilled for standard nipples. You have to buy the torque nipple seperate from the rim.

ok but doesnt the pimp have 2 versions too?

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 9:16 Quote
^^^^ I'm not sure. Your best bet would be to call your atomlab distributor and ask them. That's how I found out about the pimplites.

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 9:25 Quote
thing is.....i live in barbados...and when i order stuff it goes to my cuz in NY and then she sends it here by fedex....the bikeshop(singular(only have one main one) here doesnt deal with atomlab

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 3:46 Quote
DMR DV'S? thats my option anyway, or the dmr backlines look nice

O+
Posted: May 29, 2008 at 7:43 Quote
Did you try and search this? Rolleyes There are tons of threads about this already. The most common answer is pimplites or MTX. I have pimplites but i'm always truing the rear one.

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 16:02 Quote
dmrharry wrote:
i hate all biking
i have dmr dv at the moment but im goin to have 26 soon 24 is just a cruzer not a real mountin bike or bmx

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 16:21 Quote
halo combat..i like them becos they look chuncky and are strong but light aswellBig Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 3:43 Quote
ridestatic wrote:
dmrharry wrote:
i hate all biking
i have dmr dv at the moment but im goin to have 26 soon 24 is just a cruzer not a real mountin bike or bmx

how is 24" not proper mtb? tons of companies make 24" wheels and frames, so they obviosly are. doesnt matter what wheel size you have, 24,26,29 is all mtb

why use a less practical wheel size because of the trend. 26" is noob for trails and if you think otherwise the youre kidding yourself

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 7:25 Quote
gutkrencher wrote:
ridestatic wrote:
dmrharry wrote:
i hate all biking

how is 24" not proper mtb? tons of companies make 24" wheels and frames, so they obviosly are. doesnt matter what wheel size you have, 24,26,29 is all mtb

why use a less practical wheel size because of the trend. 26" is noob for trails and if you think otherwise the youre kidding yourself
i agree strongly with gutkrencher

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020134
Mobile Version of Website