dirtrider4 wrote:
A dead squerrel with guts everwhere......... I had white tires too

key word, *HAD* Razz

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 20:59 Quote
[With my cannondale chase

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 21:01 Quote
^^^Wtf are you saying?

Posted: Aug 11, 2009 at 20:45 Quote
I've run into a few cars and I almost killed an old lady once, but nothing serious.

Posted: Aug 11, 2009 at 21:01 Quote
not killed so much on my bike, but in my car iv killed 3 cats, a hedgehog, a bird and nearly a dog (the only animal i slam on for) Smile

Posted: Aug 11, 2009 at 21:14 Quote
I swear I almost take out a kid at least once a month. It seems like most parents have no intentions of teaching their kids anything useful about safety or actually watching their kids until its too late. So a regular occurrence for me is riding down the trail at a fair clip and then someone's 3-4-5 year old comes running out in front of me and I have to lock up the brakes. One of these days my reaction time isn't going to be so good.

I think the only live thing I've ever run over was a squirrel in a field. He had a death wish though and ran right under the front wheel.

Posted: Aug 12, 2009 at 2:14 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
I swear I almost take out a kid at least once a month. It seems like most parents have no intentions of teaching their kids anything useful about safety or actually watching their kids until its too late. So a regular occurrence for me is riding down the trail at a fair clip and then someone's 3-4-5 year old comes running out in front of me and I have to lock up the brakes. One of these days my reaction time isn't going to be so good.

+1 parents of little kids at skate aprks are usually idiots. like letting them ride without helmets on the park when they have one sitting on the bench, running on the park and recing down the wedge and to the pyramid and back. once the kid told me to slow down because im not supposed to be here when it says no pedestrians. ive run over about 5 kids so far and im not about to stop natural selection taking its course

Posted: Aug 12, 2009 at 8:59 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
ezekiel wrote:

+1 parents of little kids at skate aprks are usually idiots. like letting them ride without helmets on the park when they have one sitting on the bench, running on the park and recing down the wedge and to the pyramid and back. once the kid told me to slow down because im not supposed to be here when it says no pedestrians. ive run over about 5 kids so far and im not about to stop natural selection taking its course
Big Grin

O+
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 at 11:29 Quote
I had a chipmunk bounce of my back rim while I was riding, it stopped, I stopped, It shook it's head, looked at me.. and ran off. It was just Confused lol

Posted: Aug 14, 2009 at 10:40 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
ive run over about 5 kids so far and im not about to stop natural selection taking its course
I laughed so hard

Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 21:11 Quote
spjumpr wrote:
skater
thats good tup

Posted: Jun 29, 2010 at 8:45 Quote
ran over a 7inch nail, went in one side of my tire and came out another like a sewing needle...

Posted: Jun 29, 2010 at 8:46 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
im not about to stop natural selection taking its course

its how nature intended why not keep it going lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011528
Mobile Version of Website