where to ride in southern ontario
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 7, 2008 at 16:38 Quote
i need u guys to tell me where in southern ontario r good bike areas

Posted: May 7, 2008 at 16:42 Quote
can someone plz tell me where i can ride

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 11:12 Quote
Are you looking for a skate park, xc trail, dh, freeride, jumps, etc???

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 14:48 Quote
i am looking for jumps

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 21:36 Quote
If you know where Cummer Skate park is.. theres some DJs near there with a small pump track and a dirt drop in. I dont remember EXACTLY where, but I Know its near Cummer skate park (cummer / leslie )

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 7:02 Quote
thanks but where is it
it seems good

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 14:28 Quote
If you find yourself near downtown Toronto, there is a skate park that is almost 100% complete at Dufferin and Dupont. Its got everything from a curved wallride, 5ft step up, spines, bowl(almost done) and street section(almost done). I believe that the Dj mentioned above are in the area of Leslie and Sheperd. Im not sure though, because I havent been to them in a few years.

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 18:23 Quote
i live really close to toronto

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 10:09 Quote
markbatt wrote:
If you find yourself near downtown Toronto, there is a skate park that is almost 100% complete at Dufferin and Dupont. Its got everything from a curved wallride, 5ft step up, spines, bowl(almost done) and street section(almost done). I believe that the Dj mentioned above are in the area of Leslie and Sheperd. Im not sure though, because I havent been to them in a few years.

Probably because the skatpark is at Leslie and Cummer.

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 10:05 Quote
where else is good for DH and Freeride in GTA? And better yet is FREE. So disapoointed Blue didn't open HWY this year and already only open Fri to Sun and closes at 5PM. And you all know the weather sucks this year always rains on weekend. The odd is higher than winning a 6/49. Don't you agree?

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
commisioners dj's in london but you have to find someone to show you were they are that are local

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010338
Mobile Version of Website