Hardtails vs Duallies

| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: May 27, 2008 at 16:15 Quote
truffles wrote:
nishnash wrote:
Christopher sauser's is also doesnt have a paint clear coat so deont even mention his
huh?
a clear coat on the carbon fiber frame he is a racer going for ultimate light weight and why cant you mention this nishnash

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
poozank wrote:
truffles wrote:
poozank wrote:
actually a shorter travel fs is way more versitile than a ht you can do dh-dj
Try reading the thread and checking which forum you're in.
how is this irrelevant to the fourum the previous poster was esstially saying duallys are only for dh i corected saying they are far more versitile now please explain your comments in response to mine
Yes I know, the previous poster also posted thinking he was in a different forum. You said that a dually could be used for dj and dh though, which are both irrelevant to the all mountain and xc scenes. We're purely discussing ht vs. ds in the am and xc categories.

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
[Quoten]
PB Forum :: All Mountain & Cross-Country
Hardtails vs Duallies[/Quoten]

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 16:18 Quote
truffles wrote:
poozank wrote:
truffles wrote:

Try reading the thread and checking which forum you're in.
how is this irrelevant to the fourum the previous poster was esstially saying duallys are only for dh i corected saying they are far more versitile now please explain your comments in response to mine
Yes I know, the previous poster also posted thinking he was in a different forum. You said that a dually could be used for dj and dh though, which are both irrelevant to the all mountain and xc scenes. We're purely discussing ht vs. ds in the am and xc categories.
you missinterpreted my comment i meant a dually could be used in everything from dh to dj in response to his orginal comment

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 16:49 Quote
truffles wrote:
nishnash wrote:
Christopher sauser's is also doesnt have a paint clear coat so deont even mention his
huh?
i read that someone said it was 19 pound for a dual suspension. it doesnt have a clearcoat over the paint

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 16:50 Quote
poozank wrote:
truffles wrote:
nishnash wrote:
Christopher sauser's is also doesnt have a paint clear coat so deont even mention his
huh?
a clear coat on the carbon fiber frame he is a racer going for ultimate light weight and why cant you mention this nishnash
cuz no one is gonna get their paint stripped and re painted without clear coat

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 16:55 Quote
nishnash wrote:
poozank wrote:
truffles wrote:

huh?
a clear coat on the carbon fiber frame he is a racer going for ultimate light weight and why cant you mention this nishnash
cuz no one is gonna get their paint stripped and re painted without clear coat
that made no sense at all first of all it is not paint he simply does not have a clear coat on the carbon of his frame no paint involved and second people are going to do it obviously he and so would other top level racers

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 17:06 Quote
im not sure that a non sponsered racer would do that. the clear coat also offers a small layer of protection from scratches

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
nishnash wrote:
im not sure that a non sponsered racer would do that. the clear coat also offers a small layer of protection from scratches
and adds weight which they dont want at any rate you are contradicting what you just said

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 17:11 Quote
sorry forgot to add theat scratches on a carbon part must be looked at as they can comprimise the carbon. i dont think many people can afford to replace a carbon frame regularly

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
poozank wrote:
truffles wrote:
poozank wrote:
how is this irrelevant to the fourum the previous poster was esstially saying duallys are only for dh i corected saying they are far more versitile now please explain your comments in response to mine
Yes I know, the previous poster also posted thinking he was in a different forum. You said that a dually could be used for dj and dh though, which are both irrelevant to the all mountain and xc scenes. We're purely discussing ht vs. ds in the am and xc categories.
you missinterpreted my comment i meant a dually could be used in everything from dh to dj in response to his orginal comment
I know exactly what you said. Your comment is a completely acceptable response to his, unfortunately his is in the wrong forum, which in turn makes yours too. Period, full stop, end of story. I'm shutting up before this gets the thread locked.

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017864
Mobile Version of Website