London, Ontario

PB Forum :: Canada - East
London, Ontario
| Next Page
Posted: Feb 21, 2019 at 5:36 Quote
pav4 wrote:
Bflutz625 wrote:
In Dorchester there is some small jumps near the water tower.

I believe those are gone now.

I was talking to the user todayisthegreatest and he said that he has been rebuilding the one near the water tower. He says that the ones in his vids were the ones that were torn down.

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 at 5:01 Quote
Hey everyone. This year I'm going to start MTB again. And I wanted to see if there's anyone that wants to group up and go for rides on the weekend. 420 friendly. Not a serious guy when it comes to tricks on all that jazz. Just for rides. In the london area.

I'm currently riding a 2010 specialized enduro. 26er ????

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 at 5:05 Quote
pballbiker wrote:
Hey everyone. This year I'm going to start MTB again. And I wanted to see if there's anyone that wants to group up and go for rides on the weekend. 420 friendly. Not a serious guy when it comes to tricks on all that jazz. Just for rides. In the london area.

I'd be down. Gets boring riding all by myself every week. Can only ride at Fanshawe cause I don't have my license yet and Fanshawe is just out my back door.

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 6:32 Quote
Bflutz625 wrote:
pballbiker wrote:

I'd be down. Gets boring riding all by myself every week. Can only ride at Fanshawe cause I don't have my license yet and Fanshawe is just out my back door.

Yeah for sure I have to wait until i get some parts changed on my bike. Just shoot me a message and we could go from there

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 6:49 Quote
pballbiker wrote:
Bflutz625 wrote:
pballbiker wrote:

Yeah for sure I have to wait until i get some parts changed on my bike. Just shoot me a message and we could go from there

Great. I carry a season pass because the entrance on Rebecca Road is only a 5 min ride from my place. We can start there.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008766
Mobile Version of Website