Post Your BMX

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post Your BMX
Author Message
Posted: Apr 18, 2013 at 14:15 Quote
harry-h wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
How do people not bend sprokets with four pegs
By running a decent sprocket and not missing their pegs.
I have a shadow scream sproket so its pretty thick but i think id still bend it haha but yea i guess

Posted: Apr 18, 2013 at 14:28 Quote
MisterPeople wrote:
Thats actually a good idea, maybe ill roll with that, what hub guards would you suggest?

hockey balls up front, just cut em in half, drill a hole in the middle wide enough to cover your cones and them fold them inside out against your wheel, they cut down on the rotation of your wheel a lil bit till they get broken in but they last two years, and for like a buck a ball you can't go wrong, and for a rear guard i forget what hub you have but i recommend the bsd guard and then what ever drive side guard your hub will allow

Posted: Apr 18, 2013 at 14:35 Quote
just gunna whore it a moment

front loader animal bpes

Posted: Apr 18, 2013 at 16:21 Quote
tw3ak wrote:
MisterPeople wrote:
Thats actually a good idea, maybe ill roll with that, what hub guards would you suggest?

hockey balls up front, just cut em in half, drill a hole in the middle wide enough to cover your cones and them fold them inside out against your wheel, they cut down on the rotation of your wheel a lil bit till they get broken in but they last two years, and for like a buck a ball you can't go wrong, and for a rear guard i forget what hub you have but i recommend the bsd guard and then what ever drive side guard your hub will allow
Should I spray the hockey ball black or will that just rub off? also I run a eastern birectional.... On the note of my cassette, for some reason when I am in a hang five or pushing my bike forwards, the cranks move with the chain, they keep rotating the whole time and never stop unless the back wheel stop and landing hang 5's on rotating cranks is a bitch, how do I stop it?

Posted: Apr 18, 2013 at 16:23 Quote
MisterPeople wrote:
tw3ak wrote:
MisterPeople wrote:
Thats actually a good idea, maybe ill roll with that, what hub guards would you suggest?

hockey balls up front, just cut em in half, drill a hole in the middle wide enough to cover your cones and them fold them inside out against your wheel, they cut down on the rotation of your wheel a lil bit till they get broken in but they last two years, and for like a buck a ball you can't go wrong, and for a rear guard i forget what hub you have but i recommend the bsd guard and then what ever drive side guard your hub will allow
Should I spray the hockey ball black or will that just rub off? also I run a eastern birectional.... On the note of my cassette, for some reason when I am in a hang five or pushing my bike forwards, the cranks move with the chain, they keep rotating the whole time and never stop unless the back wheel stop and landing hang 5's on rotating cranks is a bitch, how do I stop it?

could be to do with your pawls and springs they may have got crap in them or something, clean it out and see if it helps if not them you may need new ones.

Posted: Apr 18, 2013 at 16:43 Quote
it's an eastern, I had the same problem, and i couldn't fix it and i tried everything, cleaning the pawls and springs, replacing the pawls and springs, cleaning the whole hub out and rebuilding, in the end nothing worked, so i sold it and got a new hub

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 9:11 Quote
Well I just took it apart and put it back together and it seems to be working fine, I will be riding all day and ill see if it holds up, if not than I will just buy a new back hub.

Posted: Apr 20, 2013 at 1:57 Quote
New coat of paint this week on my haro forum looks pretty sick what you think ?
my 2009 Haro forum with a new coat of paint

Posted: Apr 21, 2013 at 7:00 Quote
Drool Just get a chrome front rim and you will have perfection.

Posted: Apr 21, 2013 at 15:14 Quote
this is my bike for 2013 what do you guys think?
this is my 2013 set up. 1frame 2012 fly tierra v5 21 toptube bars clat ashley charles forks eclat stream cranks profile 175 cranks pedals premium metal slim head set united seat kink sexton seat post cult stem premium sub 10 Sprocket odyssey Burlington brakes lever m2 small gyro odyssey calibers fly front wheel hub profile mini rim alination deviant tire Khe mac 2 dirt back wheel hub profile mini ti driver with primo springs rim alination runaway tire Maxxis drifter

Posted: Apr 21, 2013 at 15:18 Quote
pletsch1 wrote:
this is my bike for 2013 what do you guys think?
this is my 2013 set up. 1frame 2012 fly tierra v5 21 toptube bars clat ashley charles forks eclat stream cranks profile 175 cranks pedals premium metal slim head set united seat kink sexton seat post cult stem premium sub 10 Sprocket odyssey Burlington brakes lever m2 small gyro odyssey calibers fly front wheel hub profile mini rim alination deviant tire Khe mac 2 dirt back wheel hub profile mini ti driver with primo springs rim alination runaway tire Maxxis drifter
Itd be perfect if you gave me the pedals lol but seriously,its nice. What do you ride? Street park or dirt or what?

Posted: Apr 21, 2013 at 15:24 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
pletsch1 wrote:
this is my bike for 2013 what do you guys think?
this is my 2013 set up. 1frame 2012 fly tierra v5 21 toptube bars clat ashley charles forks eclat stream cranks profile 175 cranks pedals premium metal slim head set united seat kink sexton seat post cult stem premium sub 10 Sprocket odyssey Burlington brakes lever m2 small gyro odyssey calibers fly front wheel hub profile mini rim alination deviant tire Khe mac 2 dirt back wheel hub profile mini ti driver with primo springs rim alination runaway tire Maxxis drifter
Itd be perfect if you gave me the pedals lol but seriously,its nice. What do you ride? Street park or dirt or what?
I ride mostly park but a little street and dirt with friends

Posted: Apr 21, 2013 at 15:27 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
pletsch1 wrote:
this is my bike for 2013 what do you guys think?
this is my 2013 set up. 1frame 2012 fly tierra v5 21 toptube bars clat ashley charles forks eclat stream cranks profile 175 cranks pedals premium metal slim head set united seat kink sexton seat post cult stem premium sub 10 Sprocket odyssey Burlington brakes lever m2 small gyro odyssey calibers fly front wheel hub profile mini rim alination deviant tire Khe mac 2 dirt back wheel hub profile mini ti driver with primo springs rim alination runaway tire Maxxis drifter
Itd be perfect if you gave me the pedals lol but seriously,its nice. What do you ride? Street park or dirt or what?
Did you actually just ask if that was a street setup Blank Stare

Posted: Apr 21, 2013 at 15:35 Quote
MisterPeople wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
pletsch1 wrote:
this is my bike for 2013 what do you guys think?
this is my 2013 set up. 1frame 2012 fly tierra v5 21 toptube bars clat ashley charles forks eclat stream cranks profile 175 cranks pedals premium metal slim head set united seat kink sexton seat post cult stem premium sub 10 Sprocket odyssey Burlington brakes lever m2 small gyro odyssey calibers fly front wheel hub profile mini rim alination deviant tire Khe mac 2 dirt back wheel hub profile mini ti driver with primo springs rim alination runaway tire Maxxis drifter
Itd be perfect if you gave me the pedals lol but seriously,its nice. What do you ride? Street park or dirt or what?
Did you actually just ask if that was a street setup Blank Stare
hey ya never know. lol

Posted: Apr 21, 2013 at 16:44 Quote
Gay instgram picture but I don't care


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012190
Mobile Version of Website